19:02, Sat 10 Aug
He’s a sexy motherfecker and no mistaking
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
19:05, Sat 10 Aug
Bloob
JourneyOn
Bloob
As I said with his addition along with Crowley, Sunjic I can see what Pep is trying to do and I thoroughly enjoyed the match today

Still room for improvement but I'll definitely buy into Clotets vision

Who's in

I’m only buying into it if we completely ditch the three at the back until we actually have the players for it
Can't argue with this
I'm more on about the style of football with the players he's bought in

Loads of positives today really pleased with what was on view from the 3 new guys in midfield and Davis
Flat back four will suit us better, Montero for width and Villalba playing up front with Juke would be sexy, though that would leave Gards and Davis competing for one position.

Happy that Clotet recognised the flat four at the back as the best starting option, just a bit disappointed that he changed it immediately we scored.
19:12, Sat 10 Aug
I think we should stick with 4 at the back until we get some real wingbacks .
19:14, Sat 10 Aug
He was very good today, no way MOTM though, that was Camp

He was our best outfield player, but I’m not sure I’m getting what Crowley did today at all.

I thought several had good games

Camp MOTM

Fran, Roberts and Davis were excellent too

All round decent display, playing football. This season is going to be cracking, especially if Jimmy can start bagging a few
@Bluewurst1875
19:18, Sat 10 Aug
Bluewurst
He was very good today, no way MOTM though, that was Camp

He was our best outfield player, but I’m not sure I’m getting what Crowley did today at all.

I thought several had good games

Camp MOTM

Fran, Roberts and Davis were excellent too

All round decent display, playing football. This season is going to be cracking, especially if Jimmy can start bagging a few

Yes Camp was excellent too, agreed. Have to take issue re Crowley though, can't believe you think that.
19:22, Sat 10 Aug
I liked Crowley, I love players that demand the ball, but I thought he ran some blind alleys. Fran was better. Davis surprised me with how well he played.

Oh and BTW, although i thought he faded (fitness?) I think Sunjic will be the difference this season, they way he was organising the others pointing and calling was obvious from the first minute. He’s going to be some player for us
@Bluewurst1875
19:25, Sat 10 Aug
Davis surprised me too, played very well
19:29, Sat 10 Aug
Crowley looks a player. Won't be his best game, loads better to come.
19:30, Sat 10 Aug
Crowley was very good.
19:33, Sat 10 Aug
CJ
CJ
Crowley, Sunjic and Villalba were excellent today, will be great when we get Montero on as well. Some of the passing was unreal.

I'm one of his biggest long term critics but I would add Davis to that list. He was excellent today. Amazing how easy it is to complete a pass when people move and show feet.
Revere me.
23:59, Sat 10 Aug
Bang on
Better than that wimp jota
00:59, Sun 11 Aug
flipper68
Bang on
Better than that wimp jota

I’d much rather have Bluelba than Jota. He looks to have (at least) equal technical ability but much more industrious; more balanced and less predictable.
And he cost us £6m less.
Our midfield was ace today. I’ve not been a fan of Davis, but he was a revelation. As several have said, playing with better players tends to improve you.
01:24, Sun 11 Aug
If you look at it from Digger's perspective. he rats, he disrupts, he comes up with the ball looks round usually and what? Really pleased for the guy as he's always given 100% for the team, now he has players around him that work to his strengths?
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
12:57, Sun 11 Aug
Imagine a team of

Kief
Gardner Sunjic
Crowley Villalba
Juke

Kief sweeping, Gardner roaming, sunjic as deep lying playmaker an Crowley an Villalba threading passes, you could argue one of the best midfields in the league