C3PO
Camp

Harding Dean Roberts Seddon

G Gardner Davis C Gardner Crowley

Juke Bellingham

Traditional 442 with proper championship players.

Good effort
21:24, Mon 12 Aug
Englishblue
I think he will go back to a 5

——————Camp———————
——Roberts —Dean—Peds———
Colin——————————Seddon
———Sunjic——Davis———
————-Crowley——Fran——
———————Juke————

Pep said after game 5 works well away I think this will be the team only change I can see if Gardner for Davis. As said earlier though he is hard to drop after Saturday and only last week everyone (including myself) couldn’t see a place for him in this team so fair play to him

Edit don’t know why the lines are shown as a question mark I’m not trying to sneak a mystery 12th man in the team

Unless he plays Colin left wing back and Gardner right wing back which would be a mistake
21:55, Mon 12 Aug
C3PO
Camp

Harding Dean Roberts Seddon

G Gardner Davis C Gardner Crowley

Juke Bellingham

Traditional 442 with proper championship players.

Can’t agree with that, you lost ya marbles
23:04, Mon 12 Aug
As Christmas is looming

Camp

Colin, Roberts, Dean, Pederson

G Gardner, Sunjic, Davis

Crowley, Villalba

Juke
06:20, Tue 13 Aug
This is how I interpreted the lineup on Saturday against Bristol City.
07:45, Tue 13 Aug
Think Pep will go for the back 5

Jutkiewicz
Villaba------------------Crowley
Seldon----------Sunjic--Davis----------Colin
Pederson--Roberts--Dean
Camp
07:46, Tue 13 Aug
Same XI as Saturday for me. Another week working at Wast Hills should see a more improved performance wrt creating chances.

2-1 Blues.
07:52, Tue 13 Aug
we struggled saturday defensively when their forwards supported by their midfield pressed us and we at times panicked not knowing whether to boot it into row Z or play it out.

Other than that we were sound, need some cool heads
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
09:30, Tue 13 Aug
I've never had such trouble picking an 11 for a blues team.

Could be any of the below
Camp
Roberts Dean Pedersen
Colin Davis Sunjic Villalba
Gardner Crowley
Juke

Camp
Colin Roberts Dean Pedersen
Davis Sunjic
Gardner Villalba
Juke Crowley

or

Camp
Colin Roberts Dean Pedersen
Davis Sunjic
Gardner Crowley Villalba
Juke

Hell we could bring Seddon into LWB and drop Gardner.
09:42, Tue 13 Aug
Why would you play Villalba left wing back?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:52, Tue 13 Aug
I think our team would potentially be best in the ‘Christmas’ tree at the moment - still a question of who plays left in a three there.

One of the questions is how Villabla and Crowley affect the game over the coming weeks. Both look sort of No 10’s, early days but I wonder if Crowley can get beyond looking pretty. Only a glimpse on the highlights but I think Villabla does and will. Also the bloke questioning Sunjic needs to pay serious attention next time. I know it’s ‘opinions’ and all that, but blimey.
10:03, Tue 13 Aug
One thing I would say is that I hope both Crowley and Villalba are both encouraged to be greedier when facing their goal and not always opt for an easier sideways ball when in shooting range and that they’re both encouraged to run past Juke at times. Also the pair should be set a target of 10 goals imo for this style to be effective
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:22, Tue 13 Aug
I personally think the players we have is made for a 4231

Having the protection of Sunjic and Davis/Gardner and giving the three behind Juke, ultimately Crowley, Fran and A.another free roles to interchange and create
11:35, Tue 13 Aug
Camp
Colin Dean Roberts Pedersen
Sunjic Davis
Crowley Villalba Montero
Jutkiewicz
I got the horses in the back
LH_4
This is how I interpreted the lineup on Saturday against Bristol City.

It should have been, and was at times when Villalba drifted inside but it was a narrow 4-4-1-1 (Gardner and Villalba narrow and Colin and Pederson expected to get forward when attacking).