10:29, Tue 13 Aug
Trinity girl
11:35, Tue 13 Aug
Scarf Lady.
And as a consequence some posters calling her Scalf Lady.
14:10, Tue 13 Aug
Bluesince62
fradge
I miss Bob Latchford's player ratings.

Would be great to have them back.

They were always good for a laugh 👍

Especially when whichever player he had chosen to hate that season had a storming game, but still only got a 3 😂
😁
14:47, Tue 13 Aug
David Bowie
15:30, Tue 13 Aug
Blue Bears 1875
Just took a look and that Rowett corner blog is a literacy legend. Is that written by the poster on here?

*cough*
Twitter: @vivacb2

Proven wrong on: N/A
15:46, Tue 13 Aug
Gerrintuem
Scarf Lady.
And as a consequence some posters calling her Scalf Lady.

Is she still with us? I want to say she was at a game last season that the Blues posted about online.
15:48, Tue 13 Aug
I posted Pans people and frozen Jubblys yesterday and it got deleted !!
Dont know which of the two is edgy
Definitely the jubblys 😂
18:44, Tue 13 Aug
Gary Rowett
Blue Bears 1875
Just took a look and that Rowett corner blog is a literacy legend. Is that written by the poster on here?

*cough*

Everyone skimmed over that post matey 😂
19:00, Tue 13 Aug
Me a youngish teen, 'Debbie does Dallas' - there are certain things that influence a young lad.
19:13, Tue 13 Aug
Drinking Black Russians with a Guinness top with TwIsta on a Sunday night in Dingle
01:07, Wed 14 Aug
I miss the 90s, everything just seemed great and exciting in the 90s
06:59, Wed 14 Aug
I miss the 90s, everything just seemed great and exciting in the 90s

OMG, I feel old. I don't remember much of the 90's apart from the fact that the music was carp.

Quite enjoyed the 80's though - 60's and 70's were my "childhood", but the 80's I discovered lots of fun things!

Still enjoy some of them - though Mrs weaponsguru isn't particularly interested in one of my favourite 80's passions anymore :(

... oh - and she's pretty much given up on sex too :( :(
08:08, Wed 14 Aug
Bike riders without helmets and Lycra, greater politeness, the post war spirit of pulling together, Clement Attlee and Nye Bevan, free orange juice and cod liver oil, the days when you stayed in hospital until you were properly recovered, trains that ran on time.
Publicly owned, not for profit, fuel, water and train services. Young people who were properly educated and gave away their seats to old buggers like me when the buses were crowded. Organic everything and brown paper bags.
10:05, Wed 14 Aug
davenports
I posted Pans people

No need to be missing them (at least not all of them). Dee Dee Wilde of PP lives in the Wiltshire village I used to and is still active running dance exercise classes despite being over 70. She is married to the piano player from Pilot, who had a few irritatingly catchy hits in the 70s.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person