08:13, Tue 13 Aug
Hope he's okay, was quite a crack on the bonce, he got up but went back down, bit like the villa :)
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
09:37, Tue 13 Aug
Worst I’ve seen like that was in a pub car park before the Leyland Daf final. A Tranmere fan was running to get the ball during a kickabout and didn’t see a low metal chain in front of him. He went flying, face first straight into the gravel. There was blood everywhere. His pristine white Tranmere shirt looked more like something Terry Butcher would have worn.
09:43, Tue 13 Aug
christ ahahaha

yeah this geezer when down ten/15 steps at least and he got up, ledge, but he looked dazed unless be was boozed up like
22:49, Tue 13 Aug
Right next to us. Big guy, he came flying down the steps and hit the yellow metal grid In the staircase structure at the bottom. I think he was lucky he probably struck it with his shoulder and certainly bent it out of shape. If he’d have hit it with his head I doubt he would have got up under his own steam. Also thankfully he missed the massive tubular steel framework surrounding it by inches which might have been a very different ending. He did look to be in shock. I hope he’s ok. KRO.
07:52, Wed 14 Aug
Yeah and the stewards and medical staff were on the scene fairly quickly tbf

hope he's sound