08:32, Tue 13 Aug
Thoughts on this ladies and gents,

I live in Leicestershire now and work in an office with a fair few Leicester fans. They shown me some chant thats been doing the rounds on Twitter.

Wake me up before you go go
Who needs Harry when you've got Soyuncu
08:34, Tue 13 Aug
yippee ay ay
allez allez
on the ball city is cringe at norwich but least its original
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
08:35, Tue 13 Aug
I also live in Leicester and their fans are some of the worst for cringe, generic chanting.

They still do the 'oooooo your sh*t ahhh' for goal kicks, sums it up for me!
08:39, Tue 13 Aug
I live in Leicestershire too and watch a few of their cup games, I concur that their chants are on another level of cringeworthy and getting worse every season. Must be an East Mids thing as Forest and Derby aren't far behind.
08:42, Tue 13 Aug
Brad1875
They still do the 'oooooo your sh*t ahhh' for goal kicks, sums it up for me!

Christ I can't begin to describe how much I hate that shite. That and 'we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen'
08:44, Tue 13 Aug
Some lad in Block 14 does that still on his own every game. Pretty much the number 1 reason why I have moved my ST this season
08:45, Tue 13 Aug
Same. Really odd bunch East Midlands football fans.

Cringe chants,they share dreadful football memes on social media, can't hack a bit of piss taking and are the most one eyed bunch you'd ever wish to meet.

I avoid talking to them about football nearly as much as you would a plastic Man U or Liverpool fan.

Leicester fans even use there free Clapper boards for clapping rather than lobbing at Alan Hutton's head like any good honest Blues would. A bad lot all round.
JCL
09:06, Tue 13 Aug
No more Fosters
Christ I can't begin to describe how much I hate that shite. That and 'we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen'

That is my worst one.
They can’t really believe it. Maybe if you support Barcelona or Brazil you can get away with it!

Although “ by far the greatest team, (in my opinion and based on the fact I support them) in the world” doesn’t scan quite as well
The only thing we dislike more than injustice is inconvenience
09:15, Tue 13 Aug
JCL
Depends how you define great, I suppose.

Barcelona or Brazil for on-pitch, yeah.

But we actually are the greatest team the world has ever seen for a million reasons off the pitch

The fact we don't sing that being one...
09:23, Tue 13 Aug
Thought Bristol City on Saturday had the most generic chants possible.

"We're all singing over here" followed by "you're not singing over there"

In addition, the "Ole ole ole ole, Bristol . . . City!" song always sounds really odd. The upward inflection on the word City is just bizarre.
09:27, Tue 13 Aug

In addition, the "Ole ole ole ole, Bristol . . . City!" song always sounds really odd. The upward inflection on the word City is just bizarre.

That was so tragic, honestly thought that american MLS fans were in there away end.
09:27, Tue 13 Aug
We're by far the greatest team is the worst chant I have ever heard.

I don't understand how fans can sing it without feeling and sense of guilt.
www.youtube.com/bluenosegeo
10:30, Tue 13 Aug

They are also one of the only teams south of Yorkshire that sing the 'ee aye ee aye ee aye o, up the football league we go' song. I did hear Portsmouth sing it once, but otherwise it's almost always a northern team that go for that one.

I can see Bristol City playing goal music too, if not yet then it will happen sooner or later!
10:32, Tue 13 Aug
‘X is a s***hole, I wanna go home’, makes me cringe.
10:33, Tue 13 Aug
We’re guilty of that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'