10:39, Tue 13 Aug
Indeed. I was actually suggesting I cringe at away games when we sing it!
KH
11:13, Tue 13 Aug
Yeah I've heard us sing that at kick off, ridiculous
11:33, Tue 13 Aug
BentsCokeParty
Thoughts on this ladies and gents,

I live in Leicestershire now and work in an office with a fair few Leicester fans. They shown me some chant thats been doing the rounds on Twitter.

Wake me up before you go go
Who needs Harry when you've got Soyuncu

I prefer any chants, all be it cringy or quality to no chanting at all, I don’t like it when Stans goes quiet
11:36, Tue 13 Aug
Don't know about that - I was at the Edgbaston test and the chanting from the Aussie fans was truly embarrassing. Silence would have been the better option!
11:40, Tue 13 Aug
Mr Blue Sky
BentsCokeParty
Thoughts on this ladies and gents,

I live in Leicestershire now and work in an office with a fair few Leicester fans. They shown me some chant thats been doing the rounds on Twitter.

Wake me up before you go go
Who needs Harry when you've got Soyuncu

I prefer any chants, all be it cringy or quality to no chanting at all, I don’t like it when Stans goes quiet
I prefer spontaneous noise rather than generic shit
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:51, Tue 13 Aug
Brad1875
I also live in Leicester and their fans are some of the worst for cringe, generic chanting.

They still do the 'oooooo your sh*t ahhh' for goal kicks, sums it up for me!

Loads of clubs do thought. Embarrassing.
11:56, Tue 13 Aug
Wolves do it. Its proper shit.
Revere me.
12:16, Tue 13 Aug
As much as I dislike him, the Dean Smith sing makes me proper cringe - I wish we'd cut that s**t out.
13:23, Tue 13 Aug
I have to say I hate the one we sing about getting foot & mouth in the Holt End. There must be much worse conditions to contract if you spend too much time at Villa Park.
13:24, Tue 13 Aug
In the old days, ahem, it used to be, Trevor Francis by far the greatest the world has ever seen, or something like that.
14:01, Tue 13 Aug
BluenoseGeo
We're by far the greatest team is the worst chant I have ever heard.

I don't understand how fans can sing it without feeling and sense of guilt.

Agree 100%

Also that “u wot, u wot, u wot u wot u wot” that Block 39 bring out now and then is awful
We've got Jeff Wealands number 1, we've got the best team in the land, we've got Dave Langan number 2 we've got the best team in the land, we've got Mark Dennis number 3......
Cringy is St Andrews every home game as the whole ground sits in silence whilst the away fans take the piss.
20:57, Tue 13 Aug
All of these. In one clip, lasting a minute, with one set of fans, in one match.

21:10, Tue 13 Aug
Go Home Bodger
Cringy is St Andrews every home game as the whole ground sits in silence whilst the away fans take the piss.

That's pretty much the same as most grounds I've been to
Keeping Right On since 1981