19:47, Mon 2 Sep
The booking fee’s £1 per ticket, when you purchase online, hence your £5 for Five tickets.

I don’t believe there’s a booking fee, when you telephone or visit the ticket office.
20:20, Mon 2 Sep
Ah, well you learn something new every day 👍 I shall order them over the phone in future, thanks.
21:29, Mon 2 Sep
This is a perfect example of why fans need to begin protesting against this exploitation. Tickets at Derby have never been this much. It’s just greed. At the expense of fans.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
macca salop blue
That's £51 for my lad and me , plus any postage & booking fees, that's crazy considering our "shots on goal" stats away from home so far this season.

It takes brave souls to watch Blues away this season. It'll be dreadful again.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
08:20, Tue 3 Sep
MIDDLE OF OUR GOAL
macca salop blue
That's £51 for my lad and me , plus any postage & booking fees, that's crazy considering our "shots on goal" stats away from home so far this season.

I really want to go as always enjoy Derby away, easy to get to and a few good pubs to go to beforehand however at £33 a ticket to fund their dodgy rule avoiding chairman, really so unsure whether I can justify it, was never anywhere near that sure it was in the £20s last couple seasons. Just another example of fans being ripped off.

We have leeds away coming up soon, that's always a good one, always something stupid like £37
08:25, Tue 3 Sep
It was £32 last season.
08:30, Tue 3 Sep
Disgusting prices

Thing is, we will sell out. And the message that sends is "this is an acceptable price to charge for tickets"
09:57, Tue 3 Sep
DamoBcfc
I really want to go as always enjoy Derby away, easy to get to and a few good pubs to go to beforehand however at £33 a ticket to fund their dodgy rule avoiding chairman, really so unsure whether I can justify it, was never anywhere near that sure it was in the £20s last couple seasons. Just another example of fans being ripped off.

We have leeds away coming up soon, that's always a good one, always something stupid like £37

Just for info Derby away was £32 lat season and £29 the 2 seasons before
10:47, Tue 3 Sep
666VAN
The booking fee’s £1 per ticket, when you purchase online, hence your £5 for Five tickets.

I don’t believe there’s a booking fee, when you telephone or visit the ticket office.
Which is mental really, because you would think it is a lot easier and time/cost effective for the club and ticket office employees to have people ordering tickets online rather than in person or on the phone.
MIDDLE OF OUR GOAL
macca salop blue

I'm not sure Derby do their away pricing based on the number of shots said opposition have, though.
Revere me.
12:48, Tue 3 Sep
MIDDLE OF OUR GOAL
macca salop blue

Do people go to Blues away games solely to watch Blues?

I'll be honest, the match itself probably 20% of the reason I go to most away games.
12:51, Tue 3 Sep
Durham Blues
DamoBcfc

Just for info Derby away was £32 lat season and £29 the 2 seasons before

Ah bugger, must be getting confused with someone else, even worse then tbf
12:58, Tue 3 Sep
DamoBcfc
MIDDLE OF OUR GOAL
macca salop blue

I think tickets for our game at Elland Road will be £39. I just wish that there was a complete boycott as it’s exploitation based on greed.

If tickets for games at Leeds and Derby were £29, I’d go to both; at £39 and £33, I’ll be at neither.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
15:32, Tue 3 Sep
Balti
666VAN

Which is mental really, because you would think it is a lot easier and time/cost effective for the club and ticket office employees to have people ordering tickets online rather than in person or on the phone.

I might be wrong here, but I gather the club sell us tickets for ‘free’, as in, no £1 charge.

Ticketmaster on the other hand, who I believe are still the current e-ticket provider, charge a quid a ticket for their services.