11:18, Sun 8 Sep
Scoobers
Buttler for me. Responsibility will do him good as well re his batting.

Morgan as coach. Appreciate that probably won't happen

Decent shout that, he's captained well in morgan's absence in ODI's.
11:19, Sun 8 Sep
There's no clear choice, I think a lot will depend on whoever the new coach is
11:42, Sun 8 Sep
the ferret
cummins and hazelwood have been great for the aussies as have broad and archer for england.
i think we we have struggled a bit in the 3rd and 4th seamer department. siddle, pattinson and starc have the edge over woakes stokes and overton.

jimmy was a massive miss for us in what was always felt like a series where the bowlers would be in charge.

not blaming the bowlers in any way though. our batting has been woeful and ultimately smith will be the difference between the teams. that dismissal of buttler yesterday sums it up for me. we had just saved the follow on. bat on for as long as you can. take some time out of the game. 30 minutes/60 minutes anything. leach has proved he can hold an end up and what happens... buttler out clean bowled swinging across the line. brainless.

Exactly what I thought. Butler wasted an opportunity there
12:47, Sun 8 Sep
I didn’t get that. He should have been working the one.

One of the differences is that they have kept their bowling unit fresher. Broad has been absolutely tremendous this series but the long summer has told on Woakes and a little on Archer, though he has been sensational for quite a bit, Anderson was a massive loss. Reckon this will go south quickly now:
13:05, Sun 8 Sep
See Stokes was giving the team pep talk yesterday... 🤔🤔 New captain at the end of the ashes maybe
15:53, Sun 8 Sep
Stokes for me as well, Burns Vice Captain.
Dong Ren Out.
mad
16:29, Sun 8 Sep
Ray Mac
See Stokes was giving the team pep talk yesterday... 🤔🤔 New captain at the end of the ashes maybe
He might need a rest though. All format player.
Surely he goes to New Zealand in October but I can see him being rested for Sri Lanka after Xmas
mad
16:30, Sun 8 Sep
mad
How about Moeen as captain. Has experience with Worcester, all format player and has just had a rest
DES
16:53, Sun 8 Sep
mad
Losing jimmy has been huge and stones not being available.
If they had both been fit then yes rotation would have been simpler.
Still think Curran should have played before Overton, but when all is said and done it’s been batting failures not bowling that has hampered us!
Kro
17:08, Sun 8 Sep
DES
Starc will clean these up in the next few overs.
DES
17:18, Sun 8 Sep
Jos Buttler! Played no stroke at one that hit top of off!
Moronic bit of batting!
Kro
17:18, Sun 8 Sep
DES
He must have done it on purpose !
17:19, Sun 8 Sep
DES
It was a bad leave, moronic is a bit much.
Revere me.
DES
17:20, Sun 8 Sep
Scoobers
He must have done it on purpose !
Nothing wrong with keeping your bat in line if ball breaks back!
Kro
17:21, Sun 8 Sep
DES
He made a mistake, every player has. Hindsight is wonderful !