10:48, Sat 7 Sep
F*ck sake shouldn't have said that.
Revere me.
10:53, Sat 7 Sep
It depends when we get bowled out. I think they might bat again anyway. Anything over 150 lead and they have a great chance.
10:54, Sat 7 Sep
Bairstow gets bowled far too often for a front line batsmen.
10:58, Sat 7 Sep
I'm not sure they would have/will with so little time in the match and the possibility of rain. Increase the chance of getting the 14 wickets and then knock off any runs needed.

After the last match he is going to want a 300 plus lead. Declaring and then losing, however unlikely, would be disastrous for him.
Revere me.
mad
10:59, Sat 7 Sep
Aussies will bat again, just depends how much of a start they have whether they can pull out before Lunch tomorrow setting England 2 and a bit sessions to save the match - or if they bat quickly enough (Warner is due...) they could declare half an hour before close tonight...
11:01, Sat 7 Sep
mad
England could be all out for lunch. They could easily be 450 ahead and have us back in this evening.
11:05, Sat 7 Sep
If we are all out by lunch then we will lose, yeah.

I'm a bit more optimistic than that.
Revere me.
11:11, Sat 7 Sep
I'm going to shut up.
Revere me.
11:22, Sat 7 Sep
Cant see us getting another 50 runs hear but they wont enforce the follow on.

I think they'll come out and try build a quick 350 lead and stick us back in for an hourish tonight.

Rain is our best hope now
11:25, Sat 7 Sep
They’ll be mad not to enforce it
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
mad
11:28, Sat 7 Sep
They might enforce it. Not the done thing these days but you never know.

I think they'll bat though and give Warner a chance to save his test career
11:35, Sat 7 Sep
mad
And rest their bowlers
11:35, Sat 7 Sep
mad
They have to bowl us out twice to retain the ashes. They’ll enforce it
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:21, Sat 7 Sep
They’ll be mad not to enforce it

Half way through the fourth day, 200 on.

An absolute no brainier to put England back in.
@Bluewurst1875
12:38, Sat 7 Sep
We’ll see. I don’t think we’ll save the follow on.