12:23, Mon 9 Sep
On trial. Playing for the u23s today.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
12:25, Mon 9 Sep
Would approve of this signing. Good player if fit.
12:31, Mon 9 Sep
Not for me, too lightweight. I think there is a reason he hasn’t been snapped up
12:32, Mon 9 Sep
free transfer, potential to improve, can pass better than David Davis, no brainer
12:34, Mon 9 Sep
Zublue
too lightweight

Swansea had Fulton and Grimes in a midfield two and ran rings around us.

It's a game of football, not a boxing match.
12:42, Mon 9 Sep
Le Mod
Zublue
too lightweight

Swansea had Fulton and Grimes in a midfield two and ran rings around us.

It's a game of football, not a boxing match.

We've already got enough players who can push people over but can't pass a football.
12:46, Mon 9 Sep
Zublue
Not for me, too lightweight. I think there is a reason he hasn’t been snapped up

Yeah, let's carry on with what we have then, been working wonders so far - we don't need a centre-midfielder who can pass
12:47, Mon 9 Sep
Not sure where he would fit in. Not entirely against it but considering Crowley is struggling to make it off the bench, I'm not sure another lithe, ball-playing midfielder is what we need.

The focus has to be on a striker or wide players with pace - there won't be too many knocking around on frees though.
12:49, Mon 9 Sep
David Xavis
Would approve of this signing. Good player if fit.
👍
12:49, Mon 9 Sep
MacEachran plays deep, he'd be alongside Sunjic, passing it

Crowley likes to play number 10 behind a forward

We could play both and be fine, I reckon.

Agree we need strikers and widemen, definitely, but wouldn't be opposed to this, he is different to what we have, adds balance to the midfield being left footed too.
12:50, Mon 9 Sep
I'm bang up for this. He's ace. Let's look to aim higher than having only midfielders who run around loads.
12:51, Mon 9 Sep
Le Mod
MacEachran plays deep, he'd be alongside Sunjic, passing it

Crowley likes to play number 10 behind a forward

We could play both and be fine, I reckon.

Agree we need strikers and widemen, definitely, but wouldn't be opposed to this, he is different to what we have.

Midfield 3 of Sunjic, McEachran and Crowley sounds absolutely delightful.

Juke, Villalba and Mags/Bellingham/Mrabti/Montero.

Lovely jubbly.
12:57, Mon 9 Sep
If having him alongside Sunjic meant we could get three behind a striker, then I'd be very happy with that as it would allow Crowley back in.

One thing to be concerned about is his mobility - seems to be a common theme from Brentford fans (divs). He might be the type who needs a Davis alongside him. But if he can stay in that 50 yard area between both boxes and just provide the bullets for the others alongside Sunjic, then it's going to be a low cost gamble worth taking.
12:57, Mon 9 Sep
For a minute there I thought you were making plans involving Montero.
13:00, Mon 9 Sep
Tresor
On trial. Playing for the u23s today.

Would be a decent signing IMO. I'm surprised he hasn't been snapped up yet.

Always assumed it may have been his wage demands.