22:41, Mon 9 Sep
A ridiculous situation for us to be in considering what we've spent the last few years
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:39, Tue 10 Sep
We've just gotta make it to January grinding out as many points as we can. A decent winger and a striker and suddenly this Blues team will be fecking dynamite. Mark my words.
10:41, Tue 10 Sep
Hopefully we don't put all our eggs in one basket like we did this summer.
10:43, Tue 10 Sep
Waggeh
We've just gotta make it to January grinding out as many points as we can. A decent winger and a striker and suddenly this Blues team will be fecking dynamite. Mark my words.

If we're still in the mix come 1st Jan, Dong and Mr King will throw the kitchen sink at it I reckon.
10:51, Tue 10 Sep
Absolutely. For me we need to be on 25 points come January and in a good position to stay up. I absolutely think we are in a false position at the minute.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
11:19, Tue 10 Sep
I agree, Saturday will be interesting to see if Pep has learnt from his mistakes in the first 3 away games.
11:48, Tue 10 Sep
Marked. Even if we sign those players, I highly doubt we will be dynamite. We will not finish in the top half this season - no way.
12:05, Tue 10 Sep
Does anyone know how Josh got on yesterday?
12:27, Tue 10 Sep
Totally agree
12:41, Tue 10 Sep
oswestryblue

Afraid not, but did see this: [www.bristolpost.co.uk]

Cheick Keita
The winger constantly looked a threat down Birmingham’s left wing and created several chances for the Blues. Keita was their biggest threat before going off injured with an ankle injury, with his pace causing issues on the counter attack for Bristol City.

He could have had a penalty in the first half as the 23-year-old knocked it past a Bristol City defender before he went down, the ref said no but it looked like it could have gone either way.

The winger came off with an ankle injury in the 57th minute and was replaced by Miguel Fernandez who was also impressive.
12:47, Tue 10 Sep
And people wonder why we want to see him.
13:23, Tue 10 Sep
oswestryblue
Stockdale ate his left leg
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:34, Tue 10 Sep
Only the left!!!!!!!!

Stocks must be on a diet :-)
23:14, Wed 11 Sep
Looks like Dean has come out and said he wants him to join and is apparently the best player he’s worked with
23:38, Wed 11 Sep
Musername
And people wonder why we want to see him.

Because he anecdotally did well against some u23?