Bellingham

16:37, Sun 8 Sep
Scored against Finland on Friday for the England U17s and has just scored against Austria.

His confidence must be high ATM.
17:53, Sun 8 Sep
Looks like he was captain for the Austria game too!
Good lad
#ENGU17
18:06, Sun 8 Sep
Fantastic for him and Blues. Yes, Blues
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:41, Sun 8 Sep
Anyone know what position he plays for them?
18:53, Sun 8 Sep
Keeper
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
00:16, Mon 9 Sep
He must be on cloud 9.

Question is, donwe use those highs or keep his feet in the ground?

Well done to him either way. 👏
@Bluewurst1875
00:26, Mon 9 Sep
He really does look the business. Let’s just hope that the club nurturers him and hopefully keep him grounded. We really could have another diamond here
He’s a Blue as well.
KRO.
06:43, Mon 9 Sep
Charlie Harper

He's a number 8 when with other kids. Was listening to a "youth football expert" the other day talking about him. The feeling is that once he's established he'll settle further back the pitch where he can control the game. Apparently he's considered the outstanding talent in his age group.

...can't wait to sell him to Cardiff for 300k.
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
07:30, Mon 9 Sep
Bluewurst
He must be on cloud 9.

Question is, donwe use those highs or keep his feet in the ground?

Well done to him either way. 👏

If he’s doing the business then no reason why he can’t cement a place on the bench at least.
07:59, Mon 9 Sep
If he’s doing the business then no reason why he can’t cement a place on the bench at least.[/quote]

This.....he is far too good to start in front of Davis....every manager for the last 5 seasons seem to think Davis is an automatic starter...hence why we are mid to lower Championship fodder. I agree we need to nurture Bellingham with time off the bench/the odd start, but this shouldn't be because Davis is starting in front of him.
What Davis does/doesn't do for the team is for another thread.
08:14, Mon 9 Sep
The Davis thing is strange. I've come to the conclusion that he must give half his wages to whomever the manager is.

Not sure he's 'first choice' but, it certainly shows how short we have been in midfield, that he gets a game every time there is an injury
What did the Knights in White satin?
09:22, Mon 9 Sep
Tresor
Charlie Harper

He's a number 8 when with other kids. Was listening to a "youth football expert" the other day talking about him. The feeling is that once he's established he'll settle further back the pitch where he can control the game. Apparently he's considered the outstanding talent in his age group.

...can't wait to sell him to Cardiff for 300k.

Get real. Southampton £800K and not a penny less!
09:48, Mon 9 Sep
I'd have Davis in the team over Kief every time.
@stevanderman
10:38, Mon 9 Sep
jefflynneshair
I'd have Davis in the team over Kief every time.

For now Sunjic & Gardner, when fit Sunjic & Gardner or keiftenbled, form dependant.
Dictated but not read.

Louie Donowa