09:02, Tue 10 Sep
Mr A is going over to Benidorm to sun his buns, he's trying to remember the name of the pub run by a blues fan but due to his age he can't recollect it.

Does anyone know the name of the establishment please?
09:28, Tue 10 Sep
Is it Inchy's?

No sorry - think that was Benalmedena - as you were.
10:06, Tue 10 Sep
Bluesince62
Is it Inchy's?

I went in that bar once looking for a live stream of Sunderland v Blues on the opening day of the season. It wasn't airing so I ended up watching the game in what must be the one Sunderland bar in the whole of Spain.
@stevanderman
11:05, Tue 10 Sep
e17blue
Mr A is going over to Benidorm to sun his buns, he's trying to remember the name of the pub run by a blues fan but due to his age he can't recollect it.

Does anyone know the name of the establishment please?

I am going on Thursday, to Benidorm I mean, not the Blues bar, which I do not know the name of anyway.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
11:08, Tue 10 Sep
jefflynneshair
Bluesince62
Is it Inchy's?

I went in that bar once looking for a live stream of Sunderland v Blues on the opening day of the season. It wasn't airing so I ended up watching the game in what must be the one Sunderland bar in the whole of Spain.

I'm there this weekend!

Is it sunderland or blues I'm confused.

An illegal Charlton stream would be appreciated
11:12, Tue 10 Sep
HackneyBlue
jefflynneshair
Bluesince62
Is it Inchy's?

I'm there this weekend!

Is it sunderland or blues I'm confused.

An illegal Charlton stream would be appreciated

Well if you can find me you can look over my shoulder at the blues TV on my tablet,
11:20, Tue 10 Sep
haha, if you see a load of pissed up brummie pirates wandering around on friday that will be me.
12:03, Tue 10 Sep
I 'think' the guy who runs Incheys used to play for Blues?

The Sunderland bar was a ten/fifteen minute walk away from it.
@stevanderman
07:08, Fri 13 Sep
My mates travelled thursday evening flight with Ryanair, it was due to arrive 21.00 due to bad weather they were diverted to Valencia, then back to Alicante. They landed at 01.00,but so did all the other diverted flight. They then waited 6 hours for a taxi as their scheduled transfer hadn't waited. They finally arrived at the appt at 7.00 a little ticked off.
08:30, Fri 13 Sep
Steve Phillips I think it was a few years ago.

Came through the youth at Blues IIRC but never really made it.

Don't think he owns it anymore..
12:00, Fri 13 Sep
John_Smullen
My mates travelled thursday evening flight with Ryanair, it was due to arrive 21.00 due to bad weather they were diverted to Valencia, then back to Alicante. They landed at 01.00,but so did all the other diverted flight. They then waited 6 hours for a taxi as their scheduled transfer hadn't waited. They finally arrived at the appt at 7.00 a little ticked off.

There are terrible storms in the region of Murcia now, the Murcia airport has been closed for a few hours, they have had so much rain the worst i have seen in 12 years, roads, schools are mainly all closed and its a government grade 1 warning.

It looks like i will have to fly out next week to see the damage to my property.
12:56, Fri 13 Sep
It's not The Dolphin is it?
14:23, Fri 13 Sep
I think that's the one in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.

With the vile top in the sharks mouth behind the bar šŸ˜
18:31, Fri 13 Sep
I've been going there the last 20+ years to visit my mom Iā€™m not aware of any blues bars I always used the castle in the old town to watch any games I wanted Geoff usually will find the game you want.
bluemike
John_Smullen

There are terrible storms in the region of Murcia now, the Murcia airport has been closed for a few hours, they have had so much rain the worst i have seen in 12 years, roads, schools are mainly all closed and its a government grade 1 warning.

It looks like i will have to fly out next week to see the damage to my property.

Never mind, worse things happen at sea šŸ‘