20:33, Tue 10 Sep
Sterling borderline unplayable at times. I'd have been sent off half hour back if I was their right back
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
This front 3 is terrifying.
We are tearing them apart but their defending has been so so bad.

In regards to sterling, he is playing very well now and it's great to see but no-one can deny he was struggling for England for a few years until the nations league game against Spain really.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
20:35, Tue 10 Sep
Brian Sutherland'
We are tearing them apart but their defending has been so so bad.

In regards to sterling, he is playing very well now and it's great to see but no-one can deny he was struggling for England for a few years until the nations league game against Spain really.

I will deny that. People who don't understand football thought like that.
Revere me.
20:35, Tue 10 Sep
5-1
20:36, Tue 10 Sep
Sancho has no right to be this good at 19.
20:38, Tue 10 Sep
We're counter attacking at a frightening speed. I was expecting Kosovo to be alot tighter defensively.
20:40, Tue 10 Sep
Musername
I called for the 2 full backs and Sancho over Rashford on Saturday at half time. Maddison for Barkley and eventually Foden in the midfield 2 and we’re a side
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:42, Tue 10 Sep
Rab C Nesbitt
Musername
I called for the 2 full backs and Sancho over Rashford on Saturday at half time. Maddison for Barkley and eventually Foden in the midfield 2 and we’re a side

Would like Gomez over Keane too.
20:44, Tue 10 Sep
Musername

This. As good as any other team out there.

If only we had a defence...and midfield.
Loftus feckin cheek 😄😄😄

There were quite a number who shared their opinion that Sterling wasn’t good enough, couldn’t finish etc etc.

He’s a nightmare to play against, so strong and quick.
TrickyBlue
We're counter attacking at a frightening speed. I was expecting Kosovo to be alot tighter defensively.
Their manager said they're going to press "like you've never seen before"
20:45, Tue 10 Sep
We have players to bring in who will improve the team.!
Musername
Rab C Nesbitt
Musername

Would like Gomez over Keane too.
👍
Very impressive half from England, Sterling is destroying them lol