19:26, Tue 10 Sep
To The Athletic.

Has some very interesting thoughts on us
19:36, Tue 10 Sep
Do tell?
21:48, Tue 10 Sep
Such a fecking tease.
22:58, Tue 10 Sep
He literally mentions us for about 3 lines and only Adams specifically.

Do you work for The Athletic's marketing department.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
09:03, Wed 11 Sep
Beattie’s coaching style involves visualisations and well-rehearsed training drills. One of the strikers he worked closely with at Birmingham is Che Adams, who joined Southampton this summer. Beattie gets particularly enthused when talking about Adams, and brings up a very specific training drill he worked with the striker on.

[theathletic.co.uk]
09:16, Wed 11 Sep
piece on Monk this morning suggests Beattie is on his way to join him, 'doesn't see eye to eye with Clotet'
09:28, Wed 11 Sep
No secret. They’re both a bit chunty apparently. Monk was apparently the glue that bonded the back room team. Beattie needs to go ASAP though whilst Clotet is here
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:28, Wed 11 Sep
Yeah, hadn't got round to reading that. If Beattie is being sent out to watch the opposition, then it's probably best for all concerned, unfortunately
09:33, Wed 11 Sep
yup, if he doesn't want to be here then good riddance.

I don't think Juke needs Beattie to know how to place a back post header anymore.
09:37, Wed 11 Sep
Hopefully anyone Monk wants to take will go sooner rather than later, and remove any uncertainty.

Shame about Beattie, he improved Juke as well as Adams, but, ya know....eff it
10:21, Wed 11 Sep
Yeah, let's get rid of all the good ones to protect the bad ones.
10:33, Wed 11 Sep

Wake up son. No one said get rid of the good ones. I’m assuming it’s tiredeness, rather than stupidity.
11:46, Wed 11 Sep
Fat Buddha

Wake up son. No one said get rid of the good ones. I’m assuming it’s tiredeness, rather than stupidity.

Assumption was The Mother Of All eff-Ups.....!