19:40, Tue 10 Sep
Birmingham City latest | Geoff Horsfield and Blues will continue their partnership into the new season, with key first team players helping support Foundation

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
22:09, Tue 10 Sep
So chuffed we as a Club are trying to make a difference.
Up the Horse ๐Ÿ‘
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
23:06, Tue 10 Sep
Birmingham Mail
Birmingham City latest | Geoff Horsfield and Blues will continue their partnership into the new season, with key first team players helping support Foundation

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Iโ€™ll be helping again this Christmas, such a good cause got my nippers involved too as a education, hopefully make them better adults.

Credit to the horse๐Ÿ‘
23:16, Tue 10 Sep
Brilliant we are still supporting his foundation

Our fans when we did the Bucket collection were superb.

The generosity was astounding.

Blues ๐Ÿ‘
@Bluewurst1875
23:27, Tue 10 Sep
My nephew gets a bus to and from Newman University every week to help out.

He loves it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I help out with this cause by collecting donations and helping to distribute them. If any of you would like to donate any clothing, bedding, blankets, toiletries or snacks then please get in touch with me. As the weather turns towards autumn / winter, the need for donations increases and all contributions would be gratefully received.
DES
11:22, Wed 11 Sep
Oh Franky Franky
I help out with this cause by collecting donations and helping to distribute them. If any of you would like to donate any clothing, bedding, blankets, toiletries or snacks then please get in touch with me. As the weather turns towards autumn / winter, the need for donations increases and all contributions would be gratefully received.
Franky
Good man, yes pm me and lets get all my 1970`s outfits to good use!
Only joking, I would love to help!

KRO
13:55, Wed 11 Sep
DES
๐Ÿ˜‚Cheers Des. Thank you, that's very kind.