11:16, Mon 7 Oct
I admire you're optimism, but he'll be gone by 18 at the latest.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
11:45, Mon 7 Oct
number8
I admire you're optimism, but he'll be gone by 18 January at the latest.
😩
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:48, Mon 7 Oct
number8
I admire you're optimism, but he'll be gone by 18 at the latest.

Going by how people are saying he's better than greasy we should be in the prem by then no problem.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:52, Mon 7 Oct
It's nice that people are excited for once...
Thongs
DES
12:08, Mon 7 Oct
steve aerobic
Jude every time for me after what I witnessed on Friday, confident, strong and polite,compare th
at to our greasy friend across the expressway....discuss

Bloody hell! the kid has played five mins for us, greasy arse dominated a semi final V Liverpool four or more yrs back, dont go putting that type of pressure on young jude, lets just enjoy the moment!

KRO
12:08, Mon 7 Oct
You're getting even more miserable/negative
12:48, Mon 7 Oct
Please don't compare Jude with him.
Judes a sixteen year old wonder kid, on the start of his journey, not an arrogant 23year old show pony.
My concern is how long will we keep him, by all accounts the vultures are already circling, that's my worry, not how he compares to a 23yr old who should have stabilizers on just to keep him vertical.
If you really must make a comparison, then do it with either the "original" wonder boy, T F, or, if you want to come more recent, how about Redmond, Gray or even Brown, they're ex Blues kids who've traveled a simular "ish" journey.
I just hope we are able to benefit from the talents of him, Bailey, Lakin, Bajrami, etc, etc.
Class of 92 ? SHEEEESH !!!!!!!!!
12:51, Mon 7 Oct
Come on, realistically how long do you expect him to be here? I love the fact he's playing but pretending he'll never leave won't do or prove anything.
Thongs
You have weep on this site sometimes when it comes to B6

We have a promising 16 yr old ( that's all he is at moment) but somehow we can't just enjoy
that prospect without somehow engineering villa into the conversation

Remember the David Platt ( England International) and Simon Sturridge ( Division 3 player) song
which was embarrassing to say the least
13:26, Mon 7 Oct
Incomparable. One is 16 and the other is 24.
13:35, Mon 7 Oct
number8
Come on, realistically how long do you expect him to be here? I love the fact he's playing but pretending he'll never leave won't do or prove anything.

This site:

Rab in 9 months time "fcuk him, he's history. I couldn't care less about what he goes on to do now"

Others on here in 12 months time "He could be playing week in week out with us but instead would rather follow the money and sit on the bench at Man City / Liverpool / Bayern Munich."

Enjoy him whilst he is here, he won't be for long. Good luck him for all he may achieve.
13:50, Mon 7 Oct
You must have been so disappointed Che didn’t start yesterday. Whilst I had the warm glow of Baileys winner on Friday still flowing through me.
Do you still care about Jale Jarvis too?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:56, Mon 7 Oct
Exactly this, enjoy Jude while we have him. Let’s not heap too much pressure on the kid.

In regards greasy, as much of a bell that he is, he is a talented player and you can not compare the two after a few appearances.

Don’t get the constant dock measuring competition, they are a league above us and quite frankly, years and millions in front of us. They are not even on the radar. I dislike them intensely but not everything blues has to revolve around our dislikes of them. I pray they get relegated and suffer for years on end, but even that seems a pipe dream. Obviously I’d love blues to go up, but realistically that’s not happening anytime soon

Kro, well done Jude keep enjoying your footie at blues
13:59, Mon 7 Oct
blues
You're getting even more miserable/negative

Hard to know if you are praising him or not, here! 😂
Revere me.
14:00, Mon 7 Oct
He's such a ray of sunshine himself I assumed it wasn't praise...
Thongs