14:08, Mon 7 Oct
ben sotv
Exactly this, enjoy Jude while we have him. Let’s not heap too much pressure on the kid.
It’s not exactly that though.
Some seem to want me to enjoy him after he’s left us as well.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:13, Mon 7 Oct
I'm a beacon of happiness these days I'll have you know
14:14, Mon 7 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
You must have been so disappointed Che didn’t start yesterday. Whilst I had the warm glow of Baileys winner on Friday still flowing through me.
Do you still care about Jale Jarvis too?

Jervis and Che aren't comparable in the slightest.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:15, Mon 7 Oct
Ha! You're about to have a kid, I've got time.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
14:31, Mon 7 Oct
You can't compare them one's a Blues player and the other is a cvnt
14:57, Mon 7 Oct
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
You must have been so disappointed Che didn’t start yesterday. Whilst I had the warm glow of Baileys winner on Friday still flowing through me.

I can. Neither plays for us anymore
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:14, Mon 7 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

The financial future of the club is benefited by Che doing well, not so much Jervis.
15:16, Mon 7 Oct
Do we definitely have sell ons?
Revere me.
15:23, Mon 7 Oct
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

The financial future of the club is benefited by Che doing well, not so much Jervis.
And the same with Butland and Gray. You cheering them on as gone well 😂
Some still are desperately willing Redmond to do well. Why’s that?
15:29, Mon 7 Oct
I want them to do well (when not playing blues) yes because it could stand to financially benefit Birmingham City, given we've lost nearly £200 million recently I don't see how that's such a bad thing.

Any of them getting a decent transfer could be the difference between needing to sell one or more of our many young assets.

Not too arsed about Redmond, seems a nice lad though so good luck to him.
15:31, Mon 7 Oct
It could.
Oh right. Keeping wishing them well. I’ll concentrate on our own players. That’ll benefit us in more ways than one
15:34, Mon 7 Oct
I must have missed the part where they are mutually exclusive.
16:49, Mon 7 Oct
The Reverend
Do we definitely have sell ons?

There are definitely contingency payments with regards to Che, based on how many games he plays and how successful Southampton are
17:02, Mon 7 Oct
Dont hold your breath waiting for payments based upon how successful Southampton are
17:28, Mon 7 Oct
Didn't they pay quite a lot of the £15m up front?