16:45, Mon 7 Oct
Big lad is John?
16:47, Mon 7 Oct
Erm...
21:11, Mon 7 Oct
Any players who come on here will probably end up wondering what kind of messed up club they've signed for. And learn a lot about the crisp flavour preferences of the Birmingham area.
That was liquid football!
22:09, Mon 7 Oct
Robert Hopkins
DES
I would hate to think any of our fans read some of the diatribe poured out on here against them, totally de motivating!

Remember the season Vile were relegated one home game they booed 7 of the 11 starters!
And they think thats supporting!

KRO

I do read it DES and sometimes it does get me down, but then you drop a pearl like this and it cheers me up no end !

Pleased to see someone pointed this out before me.
Revere me.
DES
22:25, Mon 7 Oct
The Reverend
Robert Hopkins
DES
I would hate to think any of our fans read some of the diatribe poured out on here against them, totally de motivating!

Remember the season Vile were relegated one home game they booed 7 of the 11 starters!
And they think thats supporting!

KRO

I do read it DES and sometimes it does get me down, but then you drop a pearl like this and it cheers me up no end !

Pleased to see someone pointed this out before me.
Rev, think there were three before you! I had meant players but on reflection it’s still sad for us fans who love to support our players not slaughter them!
Kro
11:06, Tue 8 Oct
DES
Even when you get something wrong, you're right. Genius.
Formerly Le Mod
DES
11:56, Tue 8 Oct
Saul Goodman
Even when you get something wrong, you're right. Genius.

Saul, I was brought up in an era when the players by and large were heroes to us on the terraces, there was always the odd player the fans didn't take to, but now, couple of bad games or a mistake and you are a shit fanny stealing a living!
I don't think I've commented on one of our new signings yet, while I'm knocked out with our home grown Kids, but how long before someone on here turns on them!

KRO
12:02, Tue 8 Oct
DES
DES
there was always the odd player the fans didn't take to

I do wonder...
DES
13:55, Tue 8 Oct
Chris
DES
there was always the odd player the fans didn't take to

I do wonder...
Only Blues player i ever recall booing was Tony Hateley Villa Iconic centre forward who missed a sitter after we stupidly signed him, and then when Tilton groaned gave the crowd the vee signs!

KRO
14:44, Tue 8 Oct
DES
Wasn't there another one that missed a sitter against Witton that you weren't fond of ? πŸ˜‰
DES
15:40, Tue 8 Oct
B13blues
Wasn't there another one that missed a sitter against Witton that you weren't fond of ? πŸ˜‰

B13 I get anxiety issues when we miss chances against those shitehouses!
But never resulted in me booing any of our players, groan and grimace most definitely, but thats just exasperation coming out!

KRO
17:06, Tue 8 Oct
DES
We really have missed some sitters against that lot as well. Donaldo's looked easier to score. 😫
DES
19:59, Tue 8 Oct
Donaldson missed two at home, the header goes down in the WTF was he doing vids!
Kro
11:53, Wed 9 Oct
He is quite right. Some of the fans inane comments could ruin a youngsters confidence and possibly their future in the game.
14:15, Wed 9 Oct
spionkop
He is quite right. Some of the fans inane comments could ruin a youngsters confidence and possibly their future in the game.

I'm with you spion... There's just no need for this sort of shit

[www.smallheathalliance.com]