19:34, Mon 7 Oct
The pressing game that we played on Friday was phenomenal but that kind of game can take it's toll on energy levels and demands a Lot of the players. I was very impressed by the way we just didn't give Boro a minutes peace, up the Blues!
07:41, Wed 9 Oct
You have to play like this most weeks if you want to be near the top it can be done
10:04, Wed 9 Oct
Need a big squad, ya cant keep that pace and intensity up with a small squad over a season, when half of em are knackered, one way or another
10:34, Wed 9 Oct
Albion are doing it with a 33 man squad in opposed to our 39
10:36, Wed 9 Oct
Fat Buddha
Need a big squad, ya cant keep that pace and intensity up with a small squad over a season, when half of em are knackered, one way or another

We have a more than adequate squad to be around and about still come Jan IMO and then we can get bodies in..

GK - Camp/Stockdale/Ramos/Trueman
CB - Dean/ Roberts/ Clarke Salter/ Harding/ Bajrami
LB - Pedersen/ Seddon / Keita?
RB - Colin /Harding
CDM - Sunjic/ Davies/ G.Gards / C.Gards / Keif (when back)
CM - Bellingham / G.Gards / Crowley / Mceachran / Medina?
CAM - Crowley / Villalba / Mrabti / Bailey
Wingers - Maghoma / Montero / Villalba / Crowley / Keita
Strikers - Juke / Giminez

In Jan we need a direct winger and a pacey striker to play off Juke, Funnily enough I think the 2 players we need would be in the mould of Connor Mahoney and a Che adams obviously ship has sailed with them 2 but similar players would work

Seemed to be well stocked in the middle of the park and maybe 1 more defender as I don't think Bajrami would be ready for first team action just yet
10:46, Wed 9 Oct
Let's just hope we don't spend all January chasing an overhyped Romanian and Dwight Gayle.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:43, Wed 9 Oct
I'd be surprised if we signed anybody
12:47, Wed 9 Oct
I would take Dwight Gayle in a heartbeat
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:52, Wed 9 Oct
Albion are doing it with a 33 man squad in opposed to our 39

And how far into the season are they?

And how does their squad compare with ours in terms of quality and experience?
12:59, Wed 9 Oct
steve aerobic
The pressing game that we played on Friday was phenomenal but that kind of game can take it's toll on energy levels and demands a Lot of the players. I was very impressed by the way we just didn't give Boro a minutes peace, up the Blues!

I loved Friday but we were massively helped by an awful Middlesbrough performance, they were atrocious at playing out from the back and made our pressing look immense. Against better sides we won’t have as much success.
14:14, Wed 9 Oct
Tilton shark
I would take Dwight Gayle in a heartbeat

Of course, money being right I'm sure most on here would & I wouldn't be surprised if we went back in for him in Jan especially if we're at the right end of the table.

Hopefully in that scenario we'd have other targets lined up unlike the summer.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.