11:55, Wed 9 Oct
Cotterill is a poisonous chunt. And wanted to be manager
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:02, Wed 9 Oct
Ridiculous to judge Harry on those 3 games. We lost to the worst villa team I've ever seen, beat Huddersfield's kids and then beat a poor Bristol team.

I'm thankful to him for being a competent manager, but all that shows is how incompetent Zola was.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:04, Wed 9 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
I think the bloke had his limitations but I don't think he was poisonous, and I don't think it's a crime to want to be Birmingham City manager
12:06, Wed 9 Oct
Rasputin
Its been widely reported that Bellingham & Bailey were both on the verge of leaving as Monk would not pick them due to having the 'wrong' agent.

If you think that sort of behaviour is acceptable, then I can't help you.
"Widely reported" by one newspaper who leaked the story (almost like it had been fed to them by somebody at the club), which then in turn got picked up by other media outlets.
12:08, Wed 9 Oct
Alway a club that I have respected and they have won the F. A cup which is something I wish we had done (remember the Fulham sem- final - I still get depressed about that?).
In the early sixties I went to see them play at Oakwell and behind one goal was a massive grass bank in need of renovation. I’m sure the pedants will correct me but it once had a capacity of 110,000.
Thrased us a few times too.
12:09, Wed 9 Oct
And discussed by the club as part of the reasons for dismissing him.

And also mentioned by Monk's previous clubs.

I've no idea where you are going with this now. I'm not convinced you do either.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
12:09, Wed 9 Oct
Had his limitations is being very, very kind
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
12:10, Wed 9 Oct
Super Hans
Ridiculous to judge Harry on those 3 games. We lost to the worst villa team I've ever seen, beat Huddersfield's kids and then beat a poor Bristol team.

I'm thankful to him for being a competent manager, but all that shows is how incompetent Zola was.

Bristol were top of the ‘form table’ when we played them under Harry.
12:12, Wed 9 Oct
turley
Super Hans

Bristol were top of the ‘form table’ when we played them under Harry.
Cardiff were up there when Worzel beat them.
Palace were up there when Clark beat them 4.
12:13, Wed 9 Oct
Rasputin
And also mentioned by Monk's previous clubs.
Ah Massimo Cellino criticised him, so he must be a bad man.
12:14, Wed 9 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
He's not a complete idiot, lower down the footballing scale and at other Football League clubs be's got a good record.
12:15, Wed 9 Oct
Middlesborough as well.

But I get it, you won't accept any criticism of Monk's behaviour for some reason.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
12:20, Wed 9 Oct
Balti
Rab C Nesbitt
He's not a complete idiot, lower down the footballing scale and at other Football League clubs be's got a good record.
Had, maybe. He’s shot.
Clark did at Huddersfield. Not at Blues, Bury, Kilmarnock, Blyth though
13:06, Wed 9 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
I think the bloke had his limitations but I don't think he was poisonous, and I don't think it's a crime to want to be Birmingham City manager

Cotterill was a poisonous fanny, his actions could have bankrupted us.

He has a huge inferiority complex based on jealousy of players success.

When he went, the entire squad went out to celebrate.

He will not work in football again
@Bluewurst1875
13:19, Wed 9 Oct
They went out to celebrate?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.