13:25, Tue 8 Oct
Birmingham City latest | All the latest Blues news and views from BirminghamLive as Pep Clotet answers questions about two members of his back-room team

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Birmingham Mail
Birmingham City latest | All the latest Blues news and views from BirminghamLive as Pep Clotet answers questions about two members of his back-room team

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Pep was asked about the situation and told BBC WM:

The individuals concerned (Beattie and Needs)have to make a decision if they want to work with this club or another football club.changed from original text.

So basically awaiting an approach from Shef Wed
Or waiting for them to resign because the club won't pay them off, even though Pep doesn't want them
14:10, Tue 8 Oct
Beattie is/will be a loss, not sure about the other fella, don't know what does really.

awaits some smart alec reply along the lines of analysis
14:21, Tue 8 Oct
Clotet told BBC WM:
“These are individual decisions that they make individually, if they don’t want to work for this football club and they want to work for another football club - they need to be addressed.

“In this sense I am always very loyal to clubs and I commit myself one hundred per cent with clubs until the situation changes.

“For me that is a mentality in the game.

👍 love that
14:26, Tue 8 Oct
Beattie is the big one. The other fellas, doing a job that thousands with a degree in sports science could do, probably
What did the Knights in White satin?
14:45, Tue 8 Oct
He clearly doesn't want to be here so let him resign, don't bloody pay the bugger off.
14:46, Tue 8 Oct
Tall
Beattie is the big one. The other fellas, doing a job that thousands with a degree in sports science could do, probably

Beattie hasn't been part of the set up all season, He threw his toys out the pram when Monk & Featherstone got the boot.

He wouldn't even speak about blues on the eve of the Brentford game (first of season) ignorant pr1ck said clubs a joke and hes off asap
So are they still involved in the day to day stuff at Wast Hills?

Interested to know if they're still part of training.