10:20, Wed 9 Oct
That's three, not EE....

But yeah, 3 are shit for dealing with.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
11:25, Wed 9 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
I'm with BT (which is handy cos I have my landline and broadband with them) and I pay £18 per month for 30Gb (sim only). Works fine in the UK, roaming isn't great though
I think EE are doing unlimited data for £10 per month
[store.three.co.uk]

They are shit for existing customers, why I left them.

I've been with Three for years now.

SIM Only - £18/month. Unlimited data and Text plus 300 minutes.
Just changed my daughter to unlimited everything for £16/month.

Great coverage everywhere I've been.
Can use minutes/data etc in loads of countries - though it is not exactly "unlimited" when abroad...

18 GB / month in most of Europe and 12 GB in USA. Can't use them in Canada, but there are around 50 countries that you can.

I've got a place in Majorca that I've just put one of their Sim Only Hubs in - so I get 18 GB a month on that for £12 / month (can take it anywhere, so if I use if in UK, can plug it in anywhere and get unlimited with 30 different items attached!

Haven't had a contract for years.
11:26, Wed 9 Oct
I was referring to EE, not Three (I didn't click the link)
12:38, Wed 9 Oct
weaponsguru
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
I'm with BT (which is handy cos I have my landline and broadband with them) and I pay £18 per month for 30Gb (sim only). Works fine in the UK, roaming isn't great though
[store.three.co.uk]

They are shit for existing customers, why I left them.

I've been with Three for years now.

SIM Only - £18/month. Unlimited data and Text plus 300 minutes.
Just changed my daughter to unlimited everything for £16/month.

Great coverage everywhere I've been.
Can use minutes/data etc in loads of countries - though it is not exactly "unlimited" when abroad...

18 GB / month in most of Europe and 12 GB in USA. Can't use them in Canada, but there are around 50 countries that you can.

I've got a place in Majorca that I've just put one of their Sim Only Hubs in - so I get 18 GB a month on that for £12 / month (can take it anywhere, so if I use if in UK, can plug it in anywhere and get unlimited with 30 different items attached!

Haven't had a contract for years.

Just been looking online and 3 offer by far the best deals for sim only so edging towards them.
JCL
12:40, Wed 9 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
[store.three.co.uk]

That is a good price for unlimited everything, but 2 years is quite a contract length!
It's always easier to believe something than understand it.