11:45, Thu 10 Oct
Apparently Killing Joke was a source for this film but buggered if I can see it.

I've always liked the fact there is no Joker origin and he has no name.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
12:29, Thu 10 Oct
number8
He's not his half brother. There will be no sequel.

You sure? What about the note scribbled on the back of the photo suggesting something had gone on?
12:38, Thu 10 Oct
The joker turns out to be batman's brother
12:54, Thu 10 Oct
You don't know who wrote that for starters. The woman was delusional.

They're just effing with you.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
13:15, Thu 10 Oct
I'm surprised you're saying that with any certainty though. It's open-ended, surely? Either way, I don't think this project is made with a sequel in mind and I doubt Phoenix would do it again.

EDIT - Oh, and I thought the central performance elevated some middling material but made for a satisfactory whole. 8/10, would recommend.
13:45, Thu 10 Oct
bluefrank
I'm surprised you're saying that with any certainty though. It's open-ended, surely? Either way, I don't think this project is made with a sequel in mind and I doubt Phoenix would do it again.

EDIT - Oh, and I thought the central performance elevated some middling material but made for a satisfactory whole. 8/10, would recommend.

He said he'd love to do a sequel.
13:50, Thu 10 Oct
Yeah, fair dos. Although until two days ago, that notion had been shot down, so forgive me - I stand corrected.
13:55, Thu 10 Oct
bluefrank
Yeah, fair dos. Although until two days ago, that notion had been shot down, so forgive me - I stand corrected.

Money talks!