20:47, Wed 9 Oct
National treasure! ( masterchef for anyone confused)
00:55, Thu 10 Oct
I know who won it
@Bluewurst1875
01:07, Thu 10 Oct
Ruddock came across v well over the series, but Greg showed the extraordinary preparation & performance capability that made him Olympic/World/European/Commonwealth champion. He’s a pretty unique individual...... and clean.
I hope he turns his hand to coaching at some point. I think he’d be amazing at that, too.
08:05, Thu 10 Oct
I used to like him but saw him on the pilgrim series were they walked to Rome on the via francigena and me view changed. He came across as a complete bell end imho. Wanted razor to win.
08:10, Thu 10 Oct
Didn’t come across well in ‘Can’t pay? We’ll take it away’ either.

Came across as a right obnoxious tosser
Formerly Le Mod
09:01, Thu 10 Oct
If you get a chance, see the footballers version of Come Dine With Me. Ruddock, Worthington were extremely funny, with a touch of pathos
09:16, Thu 10 Oct
jeffwealands
If you get a chance, see the footballers version of Come Dine With Me. Ruddock, Worthington were extremely funny, with a touch of pathos

Seconded.

It was ace.

The moment that Fashanu discovered that the other football players were laughing at his coloured (non-black) boots was comedy gold.
09:35, Thu 10 Oct
BlueB
I used to like him but saw him on the pilgrim series were they walked to Rome on the via francigena and me view changed. He came across as a complete bell end imho. Wanted razor to win.

Greg Rutherford? Why is he a bellend. Genuine question not having seen the shows.
DES
10:14, Thu 10 Oct
Meadey
National treasure! ( masterchef for anyone confused)
sorry not for me, he looks to be one fart away from a heart attack, how good would it look if he put his mind to it and lost five stone, his heart would be grateful!
Sure he was part of TV programme about arrys footy squad and had to drop out over health issues, but doesnt look like he has done much about it.

KRO
10:30, Thu 10 Oct
DES
So you don't like him because he's fat?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
DES
10:37, Thu 10 Oct
Super Hans

I think as a former athlete I cant believe the way he has let himself go, actually I didn't like him before he was fat to answer your question, always recall him playing in a three at the back for Blackburn, we had the tiny Portuguese winger Jose Dominguez, Ruddock roughed him up royally that night!

KRO
10:45, Thu 10 Oct
DES
"I think as a former athlete I cant believe the way he has let himself go"

That's his prerogative Des.
10:55, Thu 10 Oct
DES
DES
Super Hans

I think as a former athlete I cant believe the way he has let himself go, actually I didn't like him before he was fat to answer your question, always recall him playing in a three at the back for Blackburn, we had the tiny Portuguese winger Jose Dominguez, Ruddock roughed him up royally that night!

KRO

Neil Ruddock has never played for Blackburn
Formerly Le Mod
DES
11:21, Thu 10 Oct
you are right saul, it must have been Liverpool then!
Funnily enough I recall one of the other back three was john scales so tip my hat to you!
Colour of his shirt doesnt change my attitude to him though!

KRO
13:49, Thu 10 Oct
Rutherford is like other sportsmen (usually men) who take themselves incredibly seriously. Reminds me of Matt Dawson. They have enormous egos and are super competitive.

That’s ok when you are competing in sport, and probably understandable when the focus is on performance. When it comes to cooking, dancing or appearing on panel shows where you have to be a ‘personality’ it’s another matter. It’s usually accompanied by an enormous effort to show what a funny guy they are, too.