08:45, Wed 6 Nov
Radio silence on potential incoming transfers for Blues broke yesterday thanks to an Instagram story posted by Saint-Etienne player (and former Blues target) Lois Diony. The picture of Jeremie Bela holding up a shirt with his name and number on has caused a buzz since it was shared by Blues fans on

[almajir.net]
08:56, Wed 6 Nov
Bloody hell I hope so 👍 cheers Dan.
09:02, Wed 6 Nov
'From what I know, transfers are solely being handled now by club CEO Ren Xuandong and Kristjaan Speakman, who appears to be Sporting Director in all but name.'

If this is true then we are in big trouble.
@stevanderman
09:03, Wed 6 Nov
Erect
09:04, Wed 6 Nov
jefflynneshair
'From what I know, transfers are solely being handled now by club CEO Ren Xuandong and Kristjaan Speakman, who appears to be Sporting Director in all but name.'

Why? Apart from the striker situation the recruitment in the summer was excellent.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:04, Wed 6 Nov
jefflynneshair

I said this was happening months ago.
09:05, Wed 6 Nov
Balti
jefflynneshair

I said this was happening months ago.

You’re just a hipster doing stuff before it’s cool
09:06, Wed 6 Nov
I know that some people have me down as a bit of a doommonger, but I’m hoping it’s just possible that Blues have learned from some of their mistakes of the past and are now doing things in a proper manner
If the CEO is choosing which players we buy and sell on his own then how the heck can that be described as "doing things in a proper manner"?
09:08, Wed 6 Nov
Because that is the case at many clubs far more successful than us.
09:24, Wed 6 Nov
Everbluesince92
It isn't.

But if you think some random bloke with no football experience at all before coming here is the man to decide which players do and don't play for us then fair play.
09:25, Wed 6 Nov
Balti
Everbluesince92
It isn't.

But if you think some random bloke with no football experience at all before coming here is the man to decide which players do and don't play for us then fair play.

If he can keep getting us the type of player we got in the summer then I don't see how that would be a bad thing.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:26, Wed 6 Nov
Don't think anywhere that it was stated that the CEO is choosing players. Handling transfers yes, choosing no.
09:29, Wed 6 Nov
Super Hans
Balti
Everbluesince92
It isn't.

If he can keep getting us the type of player we got in the summer then I don't see how that would be a bad thing.
We're in near enough the same position in the league as we were in last season. He hasn't worked the oracle yet.
09:29, Wed 6 Nov
Block D
Erect

Throbbing
Into The Shadows playing live at...

9th November - Pelsall Community Centre, Pelsall
15th November - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton

[open.spotify.com]
09:31, Wed 6 Nov
The cat next door
Don't think anywhere that it was stated that the CEO is choosing players. Handling transfers yes, choosing no.
He's choosing them, trust me.