15:48, Thu 7 Nov
He's got all the potential in the world, but potential doesn't always mean anything. He's only 16 years old anything can happen with him, he wouldn't be the first massively hyped player at that age to fall by the wayside.

10 years from now he could still be at Blues or Barcelona or Sollihull Moors. It's best that we support the kid and try not to put too much expectation on him.
15:51, Thu 7 Nov
I currently work with a guy who was once the England U17 Captain, he's the same age as Daniel Sturridge but believe me I'm not a professional footballer.

£70million is a daft figure to put on a kid who has played around a dozen Championship games.
15:54, Thu 7 Nov
God knows why he is bringing the fact that Adams wasn't from our academy into it, genuinely baffles me.
16:09, Thu 7 Nov
There's two main things that'll stop him from reaching the top, injury or not unleashing his own potential by not applying himself.

He looks so comfortable on the ball and looks so at ease with the game, you hope he progresses with us but one can't be surprised if it's somewhere else.
16:21, Thu 7 Nov
I don't think he will leave in the summer. Call it blind hope but I just can't see it, I'm sure the club will offer him very good terms when they can offer him a senior contract.

Then we have to hope we get promoted or he will be off.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:46, Thu 7 Nov
AmeliaBlue
Linked Image

Decent write up on Jude, that. Valued at £15m apparently. We’ll be lucky to see half that, knowing our history of selling young players.

Different owners and different financial position to previous scenarios. The current lot of shown nothing to suggest they'll sell on the cheap.
Revere me.
19:34, Thu 7 Nov
Joao felix went for 120m for playing in a league of Portuguese fishermen for one season. Just saying loike...
21:09, Thu 7 Nov
Arsenal paid £12m for Theo Walcott after one season in the Championship with Southampton in 2006.

13 Years later with Transfer fee's etc...
23:43, Thu 7 Nov
I think the price we get depends on how long he stays with us & how well he is playing.
1 year with blues I think we would get anywhere between 15-25m
3 years+ at Blues, If he has carried on improving and has had strong seasons I think we could get 40-50m+

IMO
23:51, Thu 7 Nov
Decent write up on Crowley in the Times too, eff me we are being noticed. It’s like being back in 1970
04:03, Fri 8 Nov
He will be the new Delle Ali. He went for 6 mill. Double that and we won't be far off. Unortunately the way the game is we wont see the best of him unless Bill Gates or alike decide to take on the most challenging but most rewarding club in this Kingdom.
09:08, Fri 8 Nov
Balti
God knows why he is bringing the fact that Adams wasn't from our academy into it, genuinely baffles me.

One day people on here will remember that not everyone’s a bloke 😂 sorry I snapped at you yesterday earlier in the thread, by the way. Bad day that I took out briefly on you, rather unfairly.

I brought up Adams not being our academy product because it makes his situation totally different to the Bellingham one in my eyes. We have terrible track history of making the money we should on our academy products
I got the horses in the back
09:26, Fri 8 Nov
Nicster
He will be the new Delle Ali. He went for 6 mill. Double that and we won't be far off. Unortunately the way the game is we wont see the best of him unless Bill Gates or alike decide to take on the most challenging but most rewarding club in this Kingdom.

We're not MK Dons.
09:28, Fri 8 Nov
Why do people keep defining our transfer policy by when we sold players to keep the club afloat?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:29, Fri 8 Nov
David Xavis
Nicster

We're not MK Dons.
And Bellingham is rated way more highly than Alli was at 16. In fact he's more highly rated at 16 than Alli was at 19
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'