15:03, Thu 7 Nov
Pleasantly surprised to see no Grealish in there
15:05, Thu 7 Nov
Not shocked, isn't good enough
15:05, Thu 7 Nov
Why would he be? He's done about as much in Premier League football as I have.
15:13, Thu 7 Nov
I'm genuinely surprised he's not.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:15, Thu 7 Nov
I would really struggle to watch and support a team with him playing. I would have to do a DNA test to work on out what other teams I could follow
15:20, Thu 7 Nov
He would have been if he didnt get crocked
15:31, Thu 7 Nov
Isn't Mount crocked but still in the team?
15:35, Thu 7 Nov
Possibly, but Southgate watched viler 3 games on the spin, and viler Evans was reporting was he was pretty much in for the Nov squad.
15:42, Thu 7 Nov
Look at their opposition, it's entirely possible he wasn't there mainly to watch him
JCL
15:43, Thu 7 Nov
On Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish's exclusion:
"Grealish is a very good player - I've watched him closely this season. He played very well against Brighton. The reality is he's up against Raheem Sterling, Marcus Rashford and Callum Hudson-Odoi."

I have left out the last bit of the quote as it’s not as nice reading!
The only thing we dislike more than injustice is inconvenience
15:44, Thu 7 Nov
CheswickBlue
Look at their opposition, it's entirely possible he wasn't there mainly to watch him

"The Athletic understands that the 24-year-old is now firmly in Southgate’s thoughts for the next England squad in November, having previously told those close to him that Grealish was “closely under consideration.”

From before he got crocked
15:46, Thu 7 Nov
JCL
If we have any issues with the squad I wouldn't hesitate to call him up. He was very close and just has to keep playing the way he is.

There's going to be a meltdown on here soon, will be fun to watch.
15:53, Thu 7 Nov
I didn't realise that he's 24, probably wasted at least 3 years of his career by staying at Villa. He'll have to speed up his progression just to keep pace with all the up and coming teenagers around these days. He might well have missed the boat.
15:59, Thu 7 Nov
Although him getting an England cap will near enough guarantee him leaving for a Tottenham or similar.
16:44, Thu 7 Nov
The only way he'd get in the England team is if Tom Daley was injured.