20:43, Thu 7 Nov
Agreed apart from kief maybe a year longer and camp gone as soon as possible. Would also like to see Keita do more in the U23s but his time is slowly coming to an end
20:55, Thu 7 Nov
Waggeh
I'd forgotten Rowett is at Milwall now, him coming in for Digga is a very good shout actually.

Wouldn't be surprised with Mags deal coming up that he went in for him personally. Had him at Burton and bought him to Blues. With Bela coming in, I'm sure 300/400k and Blues would sell as he's deals up
22:50, Thu 7 Nov
Maghoma was so half-arsed on Saturday, then again, I've never really been a fan.
Dong Ren Out.
23:33, Thu 7 Nov
Jameron Cerome
Harding - tara
Disagree on this. Why would you not give Wes Harding a contract...
23:48, Thu 7 Nov
A lot of haste in this thread.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sunjic and Bellingham were sold within a year, getting rid of their replacements might not be so wise.
No future.....
23:49, Thu 7 Nov
Super Hans
So he had, my bad.

Looking at the list of expiring contracts it makes for good reading seeing the likes of Colin & Sunjic tied down to lengthy deals.

I hate that phrase my bad. Bad is an adjective not a noun for feck's sake. It's like saying "my thirsty".
00:03, Fri 8 Nov
Davis and Maghoma are most likely to leave in Jan. Maybe Bailey out on loan with a new contract.

Loads will go when their contract is up at the end of the season. Both the GK's, probably Mrabti & Kief too.
03:37, Fri 8 Nov
The players who Pep wants to keep will be here. The ones he don't want to keep will be put up for sale or released. It's as simple as that.
06:42, Fri 8 Nov
Bears
A lot of haste in this thread.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sunjic and Bellingham were sold within a year, getting rid of their replacements might not be so wise.

The players on the bench now would not be replacements for the likes of Sunjic and Bellingham - Especially after the fees they will fetch.
08:12, Fri 8 Nov
Davis is ahead of Gardner in the pecking order.
Don't understand why people think we'd be willing to sell him in January. Also, why do people think Millwall can afford him
08:15, Fri 8 Nov
Because he's not worth much.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:30, Fri 8 Nov
Their transfer record is 1.5m. They're hardly rolling in cash.

As always we undervalue our players
08:32, Fri 8 Nov
What do you think Davis is worth then?
08:49, Fri 8 Nov
Super Hans
What do you think Davis is worth then?

He's been invaluable to us over a number of years. As have other excellent servants of the club mentioned here such as Kief and Mags. As somebody else has said, too much haste in this thread.
09:11, Fri 8 Nov
FWIW I wouldn't sell him in January.

Doesn't change the fact that if we did we wouldn't get much.