17:28, Thu 7 Nov
..was trending on Twitter earlier after scoring an injury time header for Burnley Reserves.

Probably a better striker than he was a Keeper tbf.
18:29, Thu 7 Nov
Balti
..was trending on Twitter earlier after scoring an injury time header for Burnley Reserves.

Probably a better striker than he was a Keeper tbf.

Thank god you’re here balti .
19:19, Thu 7 Nov
How much did we sell him for?

Can't recall the figure ever being revealed.
DES
09:34, Fri 8 Nov
Im really pleased that he has had such a good career, he was in same youth set up as my mates son who always said what a great lad he was!
Out of that Blues academy side that played Man U in FA youth cup q/f Adam was only one to play in another Prem side and only about two of them ever played in any league team after they left us.
The failure rate from Academies is truly horrendous!

KRO
20:42, Fri 8 Nov
Honestly believe it was something mad like 3.5 million.

No idea why.
21:03, Fri 8 Nov
DES
DES
Im really pleased that he has had such a good career, he was in same youth set up as my mates son who always said what a great lad he was!
Out of that Blues academy side that played Man U in FA youth cup q/f Adam was only one to play in another Prem side and only about two of them ever played in any league team after they left us.

KRO

Genuine question. How many kids in an academy at any one time?
21:13, Fri 8 Nov
DES
DES

KRO

It's not really, the professional game isn't age group based. If you had a player a year make it and players play to 36, you would have an 18 man matchday squad. So 2 or 3 is fine, taking into account the top clubs will have a lot more make it at some level.
Revere me.
21:48, Fri 8 Nov
I thought it was about £50k?
Dictated but not read.

Louie Donowa
21:51, Fri 8 Nov
I was gonna say. It was about 3.5million if Burnley paid us in Pakistani Rupees.
12:16, Sat 9 Nov
Honestly believe it was something mad like 3.5 million.

No idea why.

About that, yeah.
@Bluewurst1875
DES
12:31, Sat 9 Nov
scouty
DES

KRO

Genuine question. How many kids in an academy at any one time?
Omg! A hundred? Sure they do from under nines upwards nowadays so actually it’s probably double that!
The under 18 team I referred to only had Adam who had a good career, perhaps two more who played div2 or lower.

Kro