19:47, Thu 7 Nov
Incoming in January? Go to 2:50
Didn’t do very well at Bristol...
19:58, Thu 7 Nov
Only scored 5 goals in 48 French league 1 games, no thanks we need a goal scorer
With the way his speaking it's already done.
And for Dijon playing with bela 35 matches-11 goals-8 assists seems pretty good to me.

Edit: that was just 16-17 season

Full ligue 1 record is 83 matches 16 goals 11 assists & in ligue 2 73 matches 17 goals 9 assists.
20:11, Thu 7 Nov
Whale oil beef hooked
With the way his speaking it's already done.

"...it's a secret..."

Not any more it isn't! 😁
20:11, Thu 7 Nov
He's got a decent pedigree though, scored loads in France previously just hasn't worked out for him at St Ettine if Pep thinks he's good enough I'm happy.
20:21, Thu 7 Nov
It could have been a secret still but they decided to keep that in I think he may have let it slip a tiny bit 😂
The lad can barely put a sentence together, I wouldn’t look too much into it
20:46, Thu 7 Nov
These 2 and a right winger and we'll be good to go 👍
I think that might have been an attempt at humour?
Yeah I might be reading into it too much it might be hyperbole or as I would deem it hyperbela 😅
21:20, Thu 7 Nov
Waggeh
He's got a decent pedigree though, scored loads in France previously just hasn't worked out for him at St Ettine if Pep thinks he's good enough I'm happy.

I wouldn't say he's scored 'loads' in France, and Pep isn't signing the players.
Just took a look at bristols forum and they’re saying he’s the worse player they’ve ever seen
23:42, Thu 7 Nov
Tiltonblue
Just took a look at bristols forum and they’re saying he’s the worse player they’ve ever seen

Gerrimin
No future.....