08:03, Fri 8 Nov
😂
08:17, Fri 8 Nov
Charlie Harper
These 2 and a right winger and we'll be good to go 👍

a goalkeeper rather than another winger!!
08:21, Fri 8 Nov
Yeah, keeper is a must if we are to have a chance of the top six
08:27, Fri 8 Nov
'Keeper, striker and another centre back imo. Send JCS back to Chelsea if we get the latter.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:55, Fri 8 Nov
Saul Goodman

If we are to have a chance of top 6, and continue to play an open style as well, then I reckon we need an entirely new back four.
09:02, Fri 8 Nov
Bluestaines
Saul Goodman

If we are to have a chance of top 6, and continue to play an open style as well, then I reckon we need an entirely new back four.

To replace arguably two of the best full backs in the league ?
09:11, Fri 8 Nov
Not so sure they are quite that good. They are both capable of costly mistakes which would need to stop if we want to go up although i agree that both have been playing very well going forward recently.
09:13, Fri 8 Nov
Pedersen has his moments, but wanting to replace Colin is absolutely mental.
09:16, Fri 8 Nov
I like Colin. And his forward play has really blossomed recently. Hes the most reliable of the back four too. But my comment is in context of promotion AND playing a certian brand of football, as i said. All of that is going to take some doing and we have nowhere near the team to achieve both, yet, imo..
09:43, Fri 8 Nov
In order to maintain an open style of play, we need players like Colin and Peds who offer so much going forward.

As we've identified, the open play isn't the issue, it's scoring more goals than we concede
09:59, Fri 8 Nov
I agree, but Pedersen certainly doesn't offer a great deal going forward.
10:09, Fri 8 Nov
Except for the 3 goals he has scored so far this season...
10:16, Fri 8 Nov
That's great, do you think he's good going forward then?
10:18, Fri 8 Nov
CambsBlues

Not sure that's the same thing. He's good on set pieces but he's not great going forward in open play. Albeit Blackburn at home was probably his best game in that regard.

To go up we must get a new keeper, it should be the number one priority. We need a striker too, but with Mrabti and now Bela the need is less dramatic as it was a month ago. I'm sure we will spend on one though.
10:18, Fri 8 Nov

😂😂👏

The state of this site sometimes.

Also suggesting Replacing someone that is arguably one of the best players in the league, certainly one of the best full backs.
@Bluewurst1875