10:20, Fri 8 Nov
Bluewurst
Except for the 3 goals he has scored so far this season...

😂😂👏

The state of this site sometimes.

Also suggesting Replacing someone that is arguably one of the best players in the league, certainly one of the best full backs.

So you think going forward down the left Pedersen is good?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:26, Fri 8 Nov
Sorry, but being pedantic.. a full back scoring goals from set pieces does not make him 'good going forward', it just makes him a threat at set pieces. Similarly Michael Morrison wasn't good going forward.

A full back being good going forward means he is involved constantly in attacks and produces lots of crosses and cut backs.

Anyway, I wouldn't replace either full back, I think the defence is fine, we could maybe get another centre half but a keeper and striker are the priorities.
10:29, Fri 8 Nov
Sorry, but being pedantic.. a full back scoring goals from set pieces does not make him 'good going forward', it just makes him a threat at set pieces. Similarly Michael Morrison wasn't good going forward.

A full back being good going forward means he is involved constantly in attacks and produces lots of crosses and cut backs.

Anyway, I wouldn't replace either full back, I think the defence is fine, we could maybe get another centre half but a keeper and striker are the priorities.

Haven’t all three goals he has scored been from open play?
@Bluewurst1875
10:37, Fri 8 Nov
Brentford and Cardiff goals were from set pieces where we've loaded the box.
Luton goal was from the second phase of a set piece, i.e he was only up the pitch because it was a corner, Roberts and Dean we're also in the box.
10:41, Fri 8 Nov
Tiltonblue
Just took a look at bristols forum and they’re saying he’s the worse player they’ve ever seen
I just took a look at bristols.
10:49, Fri 8 Nov
Saul Goodman
Brentford and Cardiff goals were from set pieces where we've loaded the box.
Luton goal was from the second phase of a set piece, i.e he was only up the pitch because it was a corner, Roberts and Dean we're also in the box.

You're right that Peds doesn't offer the dynamism of Max but he's decent going forwards, looked pretty dangerous last week a few times on the overlap.

Needs coaching on his decision making in the final third and his final ball (which have improved since last year) and defensively on his positioning, but he's deffo one I'd stick with going forwards, good player.
10:53, Fri 8 Nov
He's certainly improved in that regard, as I said I thought at home to Blackburn he got forward much better and played higher up the pitch, he took more risks which is good. I was just responding to the assertion that his goals from corners and free kicks were evidence that he was good going forwards. He's a threat from set pieces definitely.
11:04, Fri 8 Nov
Saul Goodman
He's certainly improved in that regard, as I said I thought at home to Blackburn he got forward much better and played higher up the pitch, he took more risks which is good. I was just responding to the assertion that his goals from corners and free kicks were evidence that he was good going forwards. He's a threat from set pieces definitely.

Yeah mate for sure, totally agree.
12:59, Fri 8 Nov
Not so sure on Diony.. I remember when we were linked before there was some excitement.

Doesn't seemed to have scored a lot lately, is there still a player in there? anyone watch him regular?
13:34, Fri 8 Nov
Never seen him. But I can assure you now, he’s rubbish.
13:41, Fri 8 Nov
If we're gonna throw upwards of £7 Million at a striker I'd rather us hand it to Peterborough and get one of their young ones with potential.

Still thinking we will probably come up with one from left field from Europe, hopefully we will pick up a gem.
14:59, Fri 8 Nov
Perfectly fine, yeah.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
18:05, Fri 8 Nov
Bluewurst
Except for the 3 goals he has scored so far this season...

😂😂👏

The state of this site sometimes.

Also suggesting Replacing someone that is arguably one of the best players in the league, certainly one of the best full backs.

Do you really thing Colin is one of the best players in the League?
18:07, Fri 8 Nov
bluearmyfaction
Tiltonblue
Just took a look at bristols forum and they’re saying he’s the worse player they’ve ever seen
I just took a look at bristols.

**Googles "Bristols Forum**
Into The Shadows playing live at...

9th November - Pelsall Community Centre, Pelsall
15th November - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton

[open.spotify.com]
18:07, Fri 8 Nov
Jameo
In order to maintain an open style of play, we need players like Colin and Peds who offer so much going forward.

As we've identified, the open play isn't the issue, it's scoring more goals than we concede

Part of which relies on conceding fewer. We need better defenders if we are going to play a possession based offensive style and win enough games to get promoted.