16:43, Fri 8 Nov
You're seriously comparing Butland to Camp and saying he'd be a downgrade.
Short term stats are also misleading at times. Unless you'd prefer Shinnie over Crowley
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:43, Fri 8 Nov
Camps not a bad keeper though is he? He's a fairly average Championship keeper. Does some really good stuff, drops a few bollix. To suggest he's better than Butland though is a little silly.
16:45, Fri 8 Nov
Over the course of the end of last season and the start of this season Camp has been better, or if you're feeling generous he's been on a par with Butland.

I think everyone on here would agree that Camp needs replacing, let's not try and get one of the 'keepers who's had a worse time than him though?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:45, Fri 8 Nov
Saul Goodman
Butland is a good keeper going through a bad spell. Camp is a bad keeper.

I'd swap JB for either of our keepers in a heartbeat.

Think people will be disapointed if they expect us to sign a goalkeeper in Jan though.
16:46, Fri 8 Nov
Dunno, I reckon he's below average now, he's 35, has a bad knee and makes quite a lot of errors. He'll retire in May.
19:41, Fri 8 Nov
I think it depends on where we expect to finish. If we are happy to build this season and go for top 10 as a good improvement then we only need a striker.

If we are making a proper push then we need a striker and a goalkeeper.

If we want to continue this overhaul and really go for it then we need a goalkeeper, a striker, a centre half and another, proper, central midfielder- we only have two and you can't rely on a 16 year old to play 46 games.

I think I'd be pretty happy if we just signed one striker in January now.

I'd be delighted if we signed a striker and a very good goalkeeper. Not sure a centre half is a priority personally.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
21:55, Fri 8 Nov
Saul Goodman
Dunno, I reckon he's below average now, he's 35, has a bad knee and makes quite a lot of errors. He'll retire in May.
A knee that dodgy he plays on it week in, week out.
22:11, Fri 8 Nov
Might be the reason he makes so many mistakes
22:11, Fri 8 Nov
Honestly don't think we need another midfielder, don't forget we have McCechran (spelling) to step in for Jude.
Forward is number 1 priority, unless Bela can be it, another good central defender 2, goalie 3.
22:39, Fri 8 Nov
We’re not that far frIom being a very good team.
22:46, Fri 8 Nov
We aren't that far from being a very bad one either
22:48, Fri 8 Nov
Balti
We aren't that far from being a very bad one either

That’s the spirit.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:51, Fri 8 Nov
Further in the other direction. We have a good midfield and an ok defence that needs some support and of course a new keeper. Most of all we need to address the weakness in attack. Looks like that is being addressed. The most difficult to get right but I would say the signs are reasonably positive
23:10, Fri 8 Nov
I had completely forgotten about Mceachran
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
01:19, Sat 9 Nov
Saul Goodman
Butland is a good keeper going through a bad spell. Camp is a bad keeper.
This