12:23, Fri 8 Nov
Does anybody know when he’s due back from injury/his situation? With the signing of Bela and Montero fit again it would give us extra options
12:28, Fri 8 Nov
He’s available for Saturday. Will be interesting to see how long he stays fit for. He has a reputation of being injury prone.
15:04, Fri 8 Nov
Knees of Stilton
should be ok for pre season
TrevorFrancisTrackSuits
should be ok for pre season

The 15 minutes we got from him was fantastic though.

If he can stay fit . . . .
18:48, Fri 8 Nov
On his debut he was brilliant but I actually thought the one game he started he didn’t do much, then got injured after about 40 mins. Think we need to be careful with him and just keep him for the last 15.
09:37, Sat 9 Nov
Hed be OK for the 15 between the first half and the second half . This bloke would get injured giving out the oranges
09:57, Sat 9 Nov
A good impact sub but I don’t see him starting at all.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
17:13, Sat 9 Nov
Him and Bela made a big difference when introduced
Today
17:25, Sat 9 Nov
Both were excellent when they came on, I really hope Jeff can stay fit now he's so different to anyone else we have.

Bela looked ace too, really positive from him, good low cross with his first touches. It's a pity he's French so will be rubbish at English football.
17:27, Sat 9 Nov
Waggeh
It's a pity he's French so will be rubbish at English football.

Are you sure you're not on a wind-up?
17:35, Sat 9 Nov
Amazing what two quick out and out wingers can do for a team. I know it's still early days but Bela looks decent.
Hopefully by some miracle we can keep Montero fit. He goes passed players with ease.
18:32, Sat 9 Nov
Both Montero and the new fella looked good when they came on
18:36, Sat 9 Nov
Both were excellent when they came on, I really hope Jeff can stay fit now he's so different to anyone else we have.

Bela looked ace too, really positive from him, good low cross with his first touches. It's a pity he's French so will be rubbish at English football.

😂😂 well played.
10:25, Sun 10 Nov
steve aerobic
Him and Bela made a big difference when introduced
Today

I like Montero but I'm not sure Bela is much of an upgrade on Maghoma. Still early days for both.