14:19, Fri 8 Nov
Im going with us playing our free flowing football creating another 25 chances

Lose 0-1 to a late Mitrovic sucker punch.
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
14:53, Fri 8 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
No I’m not

Can you still order us an uber for about 2.30 though?
14:54, Fri 8 Nov
No worries mate
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:08, Fri 8 Nov
Just been listening to the WAB podcast and I’m thinking Mitrovic will tear us a new one and Knocart will batter Ped ... 0:3
15:36, Fri 8 Nov
On paper that is probably what should happen, but they lost 2-0 at Stoke and lost 0-3 at home to Hull, so despite their quality they are beatable. Think we need to produce a high tempo gerrin to em performance, pressing in numbers like we did against Boro, cause Fulham will try and play out from the back every single time.
15:58, Fri 8 Nov
0-4
What did the Knights in White satin?
16:01, Fri 8 Nov
They have the best team in the league on paper. One of the few teams that has class in every position. I can’t see them not being in the top 2 come the end of the season. Mitrovic is the best striker in the league, knockeart the best winger and cairney the best midfielder. Throw in caveilero, Reid, Mawson, arter and johansen and it might be the best team the championships seen in a few years.

1-0 blues jutk
16:06, Fri 8 Nov
I think some people are going a bit OTT in their analysis of Fulham.

They've won 1 of their last 5 games, including losing to a hapless Stoke and drawing 0-0 with the almost as awful Middlesbrough.

They also haven't scored in their last 2 league games and have only picked up 3 more away points than we have all season.

We are certainly the favourites going in to this. In my eyes anyway.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:47, Fri 8 Nov
Head: 0-0

We have to draw at some point.
Fulham lost their last game 3-0 so I think they'll set up not to lose.

Heart: 2-0

Juke & Roberts.
We play our lovely free flowing home football which proves too much Fulham.
16:52, Fri 8 Nov
1-0 Bellingham

We play lovely football and they resort to Mitrovic roughing us up for a nervy ending
16:57, Fri 8 Nov
3-1 blues, should be 7 but we’re happy with the 3.
17:35, Fri 8 Nov
Really cold.
Revere me.
17:45, Fri 8 Nov
And wet by the look of it.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:47, Fri 8 Nov
Yep. I'm not going, was coming straight from the airport and don't have the clothes for that shit. If Rab can make excuses I can.
Revere me.
17:51, Fri 8 Nov
👌
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'