12:52, Mon 2 Dec
We beat Spurs 3-2 at White Hart Lane with a belting late goal by Seb.

Memories of this game?

One of the things I remember from this game is that I was absolutely buzzing not only with the win but that we'd finally scored one of of the goals of the season.

I remember thinking for the longest time that on the rare occasions we did score as a Prem team they were never outstanding goals.

Seb's goal was probably never beaten in terms of quality tbh. Maybe Jerome against Liverpool? Zarate scored a couple of nice ones too.

I also remember being gutted Bruce had gone, had a special place in my heart did old Steve.
Great day, remember getting a ticket for it and thinking Eric Black was going to be in charge and what a waste of a day it would be. How wrong I was, absolute limbs at the end.
I also recall it being 17 years since the weekend we played Spurs at home and Jeff Kenna scored a worldy.
13:42, Mon 2 Dec
Watched it at home on the tele, remember saying 'don't shoot' as Larsson picked up the ball cause it was so far out... thank god he did shoot, what a goal
That goal was better than Jerome's, probably the best goal I've seen Blues score tbh.

Criminally underrated when it comes to the best goals polls that various media outlets put out.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:48, Mon 2 Dec
I was there, but didn't see the goal.

I went with Andy (SHA Admin), and we were stood on the steps watching the last few minutes before leaving. Andy is a good 6'5 and he could easily see over people's heads; I'm barely 5'10 and couldn't.

Was fun walking back up Seven Sisters Road among all the moaning Spurs fans.
13:49, Mon 2 Dec
Also: I had such unrealistically high hopes for Daniel de Ridder, who played in that game. Thought we finally had a proper talisman. Not the case.
DES
14:03, Mon 2 Dec
Super Hans
That goal was better than Jerome's, probably the best goal I've seen Blues score tbh.

Criminally underrated when it comes to the best goals polls that various media outlets put out.

I thought Sebs goal V Sheff WEd was better!
14:06, Mon 2 Dec
There's a really blurry video on youtube from the blues end of Seb's goal. Its made even better by someone shouting 'Come Jerome you lazy git' just before the ball flies in the net. Jerome's finish for the 2nd was really tidy as well.
14:12, Mon 2 Dec
DES
DES
Super Hans

Amazing goal, just watched it back and got very nostalgic. Bendtner's goal at Elland Road that season was tremendous, also.
14:13, Mon 2 Dec
I was in a bar in Sheffield at the tail end of a weekend visiting mates at uni there.

I was the only Blues fan in the pub loving the winning goal as it flew in.
14:33, Mon 2 Dec
DES
DES
Super Hans

Fantastic goal - if Messi had scored it then it would still be replayed to this day

I remember the ground shaking when that went in
My mate got me drunk the night before and convinced me to go. I traveled in hope rather than expectation. I was sat next to three Japanese tourists who had obviously got tickets as neutrals, by the end of the game they were really cheering the boys on. That goal sparked wild scenes and as usual, I lost my voice.
@stevanderman
20:35, Mon 2 Dec
Emyr Hews (?)

Against M'brough.

It nearly put a hole in the net. Probably the best goal I've seen us score. If that was in the prem they'd still be playing it now. Shame we lost. It deserved 3 points on its own.
20:44, Mon 2 Dec
I was in Canada with my wife as she was working.
I managed to get the game on TV and recall not being able to share the moment with anyone as the ball smashed into the net.
Will never forget that goal.