22:51, Mon 2 Dec
Apparently available for 15 mill

Forest apparently front runners for him
DES
22:59, Mon 2 Dec
He was in box @ baggies last week alledgedly!
Kro
23:00, Mon 2 Dec
DES
Bet he was offside
23:05, Mon 2 Dec
Too Much
07:14, Tue 3 Dec
Balotelli soon to be available 😏
07:57, Tue 3 Dec
Lot of money for a 29 year old
08:46, Tue 3 Dec
It is but if he banged in enough goals to get a team promoted to the Prem it would be deemed money very well spent.
08:47, Tue 3 Dec
Leeds should get him, they'd piss the league with a decent goalscorer.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:55, Tue 3 Dec
6-7mil would be a good amount.
15 is ludicrous.
Newcastle paid 10mil 3 years ago!
Yes he can score goals for Premier League squads in the Championship but could he do it at 30 for a championship squad?
09:34, Tue 3 Dec
I thought he was coming to the end of his contract (6 months)?

If so, Newcastle are basically telling him to “rot in the reserves”, there is some very bad blood (or newspaper talk).
@Bluewurst1875
09:39, Tue 3 Dec
If I was wor Brucey I'd be starting him over Joelinton.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Jameron Cerome
6-7mil would be a good amount.
15 is ludicrous.
Newcastle paid 10mil 3 years ago!
Yes he can score goals for Premier League squads in the Championship but could he do it at 30 for a championship squad?

Absolutely this. I just don't see a goalscorer being enough to turn us from a midtable side into promotion winners inside 4 months. I could see us spending the £15m, not getting promotion and then getting deducted points again.
I can see us getting a top championship striker like Gayle and overtaking teams in the play off positions like the mighty Swansea or Preston without breaking sweat. Winning the play offs could be a slightly harder prospect mind.
15:07, Tue 3 Dec
It is but if he banged in enough goals to get a team promoted to the Prem it would be deemed money very well spent.

Yes , worth it if you think he's the last piece of the jigsaw. Not for us though unfortunately
15:15, Tue 3 Dec
Makes you wonder how Forest are staying on the legal side of FFP?