BromsgroveBlues
I could accept a loan, but would be crazy to sell him now.
If we do he would be 1 that goes on to improve, and we would be kicking ourselves selling him, when we could have waited and made good money - or even got him back into the team under a new manager
But he dont "Gerrin to 'em " or indeed "feck 'em up " so what possible use can he be to us ?
20:44, Tue 14 Jan
Devastated if he goes, unless he leaves Miriam here then I’ll be ok
20:49, Tue 14 Jan
It would be a shame to see him go. We'll probably never see his potential with Pep in charge unfortunately.
20:51, Tue 14 Jan
ben sotv
Devastated if he goes, unless he leaves Miriam here then I’ll be ok
Yes. Earlier in this thread someone mentioned a wet lettuce.
21:02, Tue 14 Jan
davenports
Super Hans
It’s only DES that thinks like that.
Do you think so ? I doubt it

It’s certainly not ‘a lot on here’ that you said above. The majority will be upset if he moves, unless it’s for a decent fee.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:08, Tue 14 Jan
Super Hans
davenports
Super Hans
It’s only DES that thinks like that.
Do you think so ? I doubt it

It’s certainly not ‘a lot on here’ that you said above. The majority will be upset if he moves, unless it’s for a decent fee.
Ok if you want me to accept that I.m wrong to say " a lot on here " no problem. But by the same criteria I reckon that makes you wrong to say it's only DES that thinks that way,cus I dont think it is just by reading this thread
DES
21:14, Tue 14 Jan
Who is taking my name in vain? I’ve never commented on. Villaba as far as I can remember!
Now his mrs, that’s a different matter!
Kro
21:15, Tue 14 Jan
Is there any news on us trying to sign any new players? Apart from Marcus maddison
21:18, Tue 14 Jan
DES
DES
Who is taking my name in vain? I’ve never commented on. Villaba as far as I can remember!
Now his mrs, that’s a different matter!
Kro
Wasn,t me Mr DES
21:23, Tue 14 Jan
Going back through this thread the only mention of him not being ‘proper blues’ or that he doesn’t ‘gerrintoem’ is you.

It’s mostly people saying they think he’s a good player but clearly has some issues (homesick, lovesick etc.). That and people saying they’d love to shag his missus, which is I’m sure the one thing we can agree on.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:32, Tue 14 Jan
The thing that impressed me the most was his desire to Gerrim to Um (as well as footballing talent).

Shame , the best can do both.
21:33, Tue 14 Jan
Adszx
Few people saying he’s going back, anything concrete on this?
Still unsure on how his deal was worked and if he could go back in January..

??

"On 7 August 2019, Villalba signed a three-year contract with Birmingham City..."
21:37, Tue 14 Jan
Pretty sure they still ‘own’ like 50% off him don’t they? Something stupid like that.
21:44, Tue 14 Jan
As far as I’m aware, it’s a 75% sell on fee to Valencia.
Super Hans
Going back through this thread the only mention of him not being ‘proper blues’ or that he doesn’t ‘gerrintoem’ is you.

It’s mostly people saying they think he’s a good player but clearly has some issues (homesick, lovesick etc.). That and people saying they’d love to shag his missus, which is I’m sure the one thing we can agree on.
Oh but I thought you said that DES had thought it as well. But "going back through this thread " ,rather like you have done , I can't find where he said anything about Villalba !!!!