Good.

He only seems to concede pens.
10:27, Tue 14 Jan
Bring back Andy Marriott
Shaun of Brum
I found that hard to believe too.
Had a little google and found no first team bench evidence.

Blues signed goalkeeper Moha Ramos on a season-long loan from Real Madrid on 31 July 2019.
The move is with an option to make it a permanent transfer.
The 6ft 2in Ramos joined Madrid's Academy in 2014 from Tenerife.
His rise has been fairly meteoric as Zinedine Zidane elevated him to the first team bench due to injuries to usual back-up Keylor Navas and Luca Zidane when he was 17.
Ramos continued to find favour with Zidane and went on to impress for Castilla, Madrid's reserve team that plays in Segunda B, making his professional debut in September, 2018.
Ramos, who was born on Tenerife, also caught the eye in the UEFA Youth League and has been capped by Spain at Under-17s level.
He was on the substitutes bench 10 times last season for the senior Madrid side.
Considered one of Real's good young prospects, Ramos strengths include his size and agility and he is comfortable with the ball at his feet.
11:39, Tue 14 Jan
That' that then, get him in.
13:30, Tue 14 Jan
Heard he hasn't been great for U23s when he's played or in training.

It's not as simple as to say that just because he was at Real Madrid, he should be our no 1. Look at Claudio Bravo, no 2 at Man City but wouldn't be first choice in many Championship teams. Similarly, look at Rodrigo at West Ham. Has good pedigree but is absolutely awful.

Watching some League 1 and 2 highlights and many of the keepers look better than Trueman and Camp. I haven't written Trueman off but he needs a season in L1 or 2 as a first choice.

I've had a look at a few keeper's from Prem teams:
How about a cheeky loan for Jed Steer from Villa now they've got Reina.
Leicester have Jakupovic and Danny Ward - both performed at this level before. Surely Ward must want game time.
Darlow - Newcastle
Michael McGovern - Norwich
13:41, Tue 14 Jan
Isn’t steer injured?
DES
13:43, Tue 14 Jan
Lads be serious ffs, we have 7 keepers, no way will the board sign off on another one!

KRO
13:54, Tue 14 Jan
DES
Yeah, Steer must be injured if Nyland was playing.

We have 7 keepers but only 2 considered for the first team. 2 reserves and some kids.
DES
14:06, Tue 14 Jan
Deckchair

We have 7 keepers but only 2 considered for the first team. 2 reserves and some kids.

We have lee camp, Connal Trueman, Jake Weaver, Ramos all available and David Stockdale and two others who are out on loan.
I`m guesstimating that weekly wage bill will be around £50 K per week! Do you think we would stand that lot up, while we bring in someone else on 10K per week minimum? cos I dont!
If we could get stockdale out the door (big bloody double door I know) then it might happen!

KRO
14:11, Tue 14 Jan
DES
Do you think we would stand that lot up, while we bring in someone else on 10K per week minimum?

If it means I can stop watching the ball go straight through Lee Camp's body, costing us points, then yes.

If we had 15 shit keepers I'd still want a good one.
14:14, Tue 14 Jan
I'd still stick with Trueman.
Well pull him from under the bus he was chucked under, and play him
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:16, Tue 14 Jan
We'll look back in a few years and laugh that Trueman actually started games in this division. He'll end up in League Two at best, quite possibly below.

Camp's miles better than him but ultimately needs upgrading if we are to challenge in the top half of this league.
14:18, Tue 14 Jan
DES
DES
Deckchair

We have lee camp, Connal Trueman, Jake Weaver, Ramos all available and David Stockdale and two others who are out on loan.
I`m guesstimating that weekly wage bill will be around £50 K per week! Do you think we would stand that lot up, while we bring in someone else on 10K per week minimum? cos I dont!
If we could get stockdale out the door (big bloody double door I know) then it might happen!

KRO

Correct me if im wrong but GK was a position the board are looking to strengthen.

I get what your saying but Camp, Stockdale, Ramos (unless we sign him) will all be gone in 4/5 months.

We have seen the last of Trueman also I believe.

Who does that leave?
14:21, Tue 14 Jan
European Bob
We'll look back in a few years and laugh that Trueman actually started games in this division. He'll end up in League Two at best, quite possibly below.

Camp's miles better than him but ultimately needs upgrading if we are to challenge in the top half of this league.
If Camp made more saves and less mistakes I might believe you. He doesn't. My eyes don't lie
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DES
14:22, Tue 14 Jan
Englishblue
DES
Deckchair

KRO

Correct me if im wrong but GK was a position the board are looking to strengthen.
ONLY THREE OF EM, to fill one position, also if they are all going in the summer, that is the time to replace em, or lord knows one of the two lads we have put out on loan may well be worth a shot by thgen.

KRO

I get what your saying but Camp, Stockdale, Ramos (unless we sign him) will all be gone in 4/5 months.

We have seen the last of Trueman also I believe.

Who does that leave?