20:41, Sat 11 Jan
Certainly not long ball to juke and hope he wins it anymore!

We have players who can play football and are intelligent and with the right front man to link it all together were playing nice football

I’ve saw it go from having hardly any ball week in week out and lump it up to juke, too dominating possession and playing nice football, I’m with blaming the manager and the board for there lack of signings but we’re only 2/3 players away from being a good team
20:44, Sat 11 Jan
He was more than fine for our style today. Did you watch much tippy tappy football today?

And that dominating possession comment 😂😂😂😂
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:44, Sat 11 Jan
I think you're of an age to get this reference - Juke is a modern version of Tony Hateley.

If you put a decent cross in, he'll more than likely bury the ball in the back of the net - but apart from that as mobile and as interactive in build up play as a lamppost.

He'd be great if we played like Wimbledon in he late 80s. But we don't, we haven't got the players to do so - and even if we did the footballing world has moved on from Dave Bassett.

As I've said - can't fault the guys effort, really pleased he's scored the goals he has - but if we're an orchestra, Juke is a piano and all the rest of the team are trained to play the French Horn.
20:45, Sat 11 Jan
We played like a Rowett or Monk team today. Again
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:47, Sat 11 Jan
Entirely agree.

Some think that's a good thing, others not.

And that's a split that's as irreconcilable as Brexit.
20:50, Sat 11 Jan
The good thing is we won. And have a much better squad than many credit it.
The bad thing is we have bloke in charge with no idea of our best starting 11 or style of play.

All most want to see is the best possible results gained from a clear and consistent style of play and most suitable starting line up
20:52, Sat 11 Jan
yorksblue
I think you're of an age to get this reference - Juke is a modern version of Tony Hateley.

If you put a decent cross in, he'll more than likely bury the ball in the back of the net - but apart from that as mobile and as interactive in build up play as a lamppost.

He'd be great if we played like Wimbledon in he late 80s. But we don't, we haven't got the players to do so - and even if we did the footballing world has moved on from Dave Bassett.

As I've said - can't fault the guys effort, really pleased he's scored the goals he has - but if we're an orchestra, Juke is a piano and all the rest of the team are trained to play the French Horn.

This
21:00, Sat 11 Jan
Mate France won a World Cup with Giroud up front. Don't tell me target men haven't got a part to play in teams that pass the ball
21:22, Sat 11 Jan
Have agree to disagree on the juke situation, my opinion is well be a better side with a more mobile striker and some one with better footwork!

Big difference between giroud and juke when it comes to been a ‘big man’
21:25, Sat 11 Jan
Mickbcfc
Have agree to disagree on the juke situation, my opinion is well be a better side with a more mobile striker and some one with better footwork!

Big difference between giroud and juke when it comes to been a ‘big man’
Big difference between Gary Gardner and Pogba and Kante and Davis. The point still stands
21:34, Sat 11 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Are you seriously saying Crowley cannot pass to feet?
Jukes hold up play was fine today btw, until he was knackered after 70 odd minutes.
If he'd have played for them today, we'd have lost

No team outside of Liverpool plays ball to feet in the box. Its too hard. It's diagonal runs into space for a striker to run onto. Aguero style. We absolutely have the wrong striker for our midfield trio.
21:36, Sat 11 Jan
Liverpool this, Liverpool that.

You're wrong to say only Liverpool do it though. Obviously wrong.
As you were about Juke
21:38, Sat 11 Jan
The way I see it is...

If we're going to play the Dongball way, with a 5-man midfield and Crowley as a number 10, we'll need some mobility up front from a lone forward. Juke unfortunately doesn't have this. We need somebody who can run in behind. I do however think he still has a part to play. He could easily come off the bench to give us the option of moving to a 4-4-2 as a "Plan B". That's obviously if he gets his agreed playing time/is happy to play that role etc.

So on reflection I'd say we need to replace Che.
21:53, Sat 11 Jan
I agree great plan B things aren’t going well last 20 then he gives us an option to change things, but with the midfield we have he isn’t plan A
21:55, Sat 11 Jan
With the other striking options we have at the moment he is plan a though.

A good manager would be playing to his strengths more than we currently do.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.