09:33, Tue 14 Jan
Deckchair
I agree. I still stand by what I said last season that he is a better player than Abraham (different type mind) but the difference is Abraham plays for Chelsea and Che for Saints.
There may be a reason why Abraham plays for Chelsea and Adams is regularly on Saints bench.
If Abraham had played for us and Adams vile, nobody Blues would be saying Adams is better
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:41, Tue 14 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Deckchair
I agree. I still stand by what I said last season that he is a better player than Abraham (different type mind) but the difference is Abraham plays for Chelsea and Che for Saints.
There may be a reason why Abraham plays for Chelsea and Adams is regularly on Saints bench.
If Abraham had played for us and Adams vile, nobody Blues would be saying Adams is better

Adams isn't better than Tammy, this season proves that.
09:51, Tue 14 Jan
Deckchair
I agree. I still stand by what I said last season that he is a better player than Abraham

On what basis????
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
09:58, Tue 14 Jan
Abraham is also guaranteed to be in the England squad for the euros.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:59, Tue 14 Jan
Super Hans
Abraham is also guaranteed to be in the England squad for the euros.

He's literally scoring goals at the highest level (Champions League) - Che can't get a game for a team fighting relegation.

I love Che, but Tammy has shown himself to be streets infront of him currently.