09:01, Mon 13 Jan
El Mayor
Tiltonblue
Apparently being let go for a 1 mill loan an option to buy for 10 mill at the end of it. Instead of apparently putting 10 mill into a winger we should go for him, would be exactly what we need in this team

Can I ask the source for this please cos the only one I’ve seen looks like another bullshit twitter account

The guy who writes for Leeds on The Athletic.
09:03, Mon 13 Jan
Going back never works anyway
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.
09:13, Mon 13 Jan
they still saying Hasenhuttl doesn't want to let him go though, especially after he came on to set up the winner
09:13, Mon 13 Jan
David Xavis
El Mayor
Tiltonblue
Apparently being let go for a 1 mill loan an option to buy for 10 mill at the end of it. Instead of apparently putting 10 mill into a winger we should go for him, would be exactly what we need in this team

Can I ask the source for this please cos the only one I’ve seen looks like another bullshit twitter account

Phil Hay? Fair enough
09:22, Mon 13 Jan
Not sure I believe that Saints are willing to take a £5million+ hit within 6 months of signing him. Seems like he's beginning to have more of an impact there too.
09:25, Mon 13 Jan
Deckchair
Not sure I believe that Saints are willing to take a £5million+ hit within 6 months of signing him. Seems like he's beginning to have more of an impact there too.

Can't see it myself, either. Apparently board are willing and their manager isn't.

Didn't he set up the winner the weekend?
09:26, Mon 13 Jan
Should we merge it with the "look at what our ex-managers are doing" thread or keep them apart?
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:36, Mon 13 Jan
El Mayor
David Xavis
El Mayor
Tiltonblue

Phil Hay? Fair enough

I said on here a few weeks back this was happening. He’s really keen to go to Leeds.
STD
10:17, Mon 13 Jan
Jameron Cerome
Bears
Anyone fancy a Joe Hart thread?

We could start a thread about past-players we want back in january

Hart
Dann

Adams

Who else is going to be dragged up.

Barry Ferguson could probably still do a job
Moist
12:27, Mon 13 Jan
Jameron Cerome
Tiltonblue
Let’s just miss out on him because he’s an ex player then. Get a grip lads.

He has a similar goal return to Cameron Jerome! Would you want that back?

He had one really good season because we played to his strengths. We would need to do so again requiring a manager who would understand what his strengths are.
12:29, Mon 13 Jan
Hes not going anywhere according to Southhampton .KRO
01:24, Tue 14 Jan
To all those who have said "didn t he set up the winner?". Yes he did. He's an ok footballer sometimes. But he's goalless and clearly not good enough for the premier league. Not yet, anyway. Too heavy and poor positional play. Nice feet.
07:44, Tue 14 Jan
I still think it's too soon for Southampton to give up. They invested £16m in him and I don't see them chucking that away inside 6 months.

He showed great feet for that winner as well. Very good assist.
09:18, Tue 14 Jan
I agree. I still stand by what I said last season that he is a better player than Abraham (different type mind) but the difference is Abraham plays for Chelsea and Che for Saints.