18:24, Sun 12 Jan
If somebody was looking to buy us, how much do you reckon the asking price would be?
18:25, Sun 12 Jan
£1 - Debts outweigh value of the club
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
With or without a ground?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Two and three haโ€™pence
18:31, Sun 12 Jan
£25-30mil?
What do we know.
18:34, Sun 12 Jan
Jameron Cerome
£25-30mil?
What do we know.
No chance with the debt
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
18:44, Sun 12 Jan
4 pounds 50 and a bag of Maltesers
18:47, Sun 12 Jan
More than reasonable offer tbh
18:59, Sun 12 Jan
Share the Maltesers with you
19:00, Sun 12 Jan
Top man
19:01, Sun 12 Jan
We could have a whip round. I got a half a jar 50p prices i was saving for a rainy day. It's been pissing down lately!

How did the vile get on today? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
19:02, Sun 12 Jan
The debt is owed to the owners so they canโ€™t sell the club and expect to get paid for the money they have lost.
19:06, Sun 12 Jan
You think?
19:18, Sun 12 Jan
back of the sofa job with a stale crisp.
19:22, Sun 12 Jan
thethinblueline
If somebody was looking to buy us, how much do you reckon the asking price would be?

I'd offer a Hubba Bubba and a kiss on the cheek.