19:45, Sun 12 Jan
Including the ground £25-£30 million would be right.
19:48, Sun 12 Jan
Including the HKSE listing or just the club?
19:52, Sun 12 Jan
TrickyBlue

Thats the problem. The listing is probably worth more than the club. Thats why we're fecked.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
20:07, Sun 12 Jan
That’s why the group has been trying to diversify its investments with hope of being able at some point to let the club go and still maintain ownership of the HKSE listing.
21:05, Sun 12 Jan
Smelly Cat
thethinblueline
If somebody was looking to buy us, how much do you reckon the asking price would be?

I'd offer a Hubba Bubba and a kiss on the cheek.

Up for that
19:47, Mon 13 Jan
Inspector Montalbano
That means that,depressingly, grealish is valued at twice what our whole club is worth
20:36, Mon 13 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
You think?

Does the club have any value at all given the crisis in Championship finances and at what point do the owners write of the debt to get rid of the ongoing liability ?

Its £1 for me.
09:19, Tue 14 Jan
Inspector Montalbano
That means that,depressingly, grealish is valued at twice what our whole club is worth

Yes, but this is true of pretty much every club outside the Prem (as long as debt is included). Getting into the Prem does so much for value not because suddenly the players and ground are worth that much extra, it is all about the TV fees.

Football finance is absolute madness and the only question is really how long the bubble will last before there is mass administrations - in this country anyway. English football has paved the way for an extreme acceleration in both wages and player values; it reminds of when twitter, I think it was, was considered to be more valuable than General Electric which when you look at it from a logical perspective is absolutely insane.
09:27, Tue 14 Jan
choc4
TrickyBlue

Thats the problem. The listing is probably worth more than the club. Thats why we're fecked.

Not just that.

Current stock market capitalisation value for BSH (stock price x number of shares) is about £291m

Of course, there is no way BSH is worth that, but it shows why the stock market listing is valuable.
09:44, Tue 14 Jan
Serious question Mayor, is there a long term plan to any of this that you're aware of?

To me as an outsider looking in it looks like a very expensive amble around but with no real cohesion or end goal.

Playing at football clubs is a hiding to nothing and an expensive hobby, but at present it seems pointless.
09:50, Tue 14 Jan
Money Laund..... who said that?!