00:33, Mon 13 Jan
Anyone planning on going to watch our opponents in the fa cup on tuesday?
09:13, Mon 13 Jan
No, but I will go to the 4th Round game if Cov win.

I fully expect cov to win as BR are in a poor run of form and the Manager has been given time off by the club.(Family reasons)
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:28, Mon 13 Jan
be very interesting how this is ticketed wonder if there will be a few blues fans masquerading as cov fans on the day
Beware! I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges
15:39, Mon 13 Jan
If I can't get a ticket in the away end (I sense there will be quite the demand) I'll be sat in the home end with the Cov fans.
16:03, Mon 13 Jan
David Xavis
If I can't get a ticket in the away end (I sense there will be quite the demand) I'll be sat in the home end with the Cov fans.

Same as that hoping to be in the away end though but looking forward to hearing

We'll sit where we want... throughout the ground
mad
16:57, Mon 13 Jan
Makes sense to have 10'000 each allocation although I doubt Cov would sell that many.

I'll be there tomorrow but worried about the weather. If it gets postponed they'll replay when we're away at Boro meaning there'll only be three days to sell tickets for Cov away or Bristol Rovers away.
18:25, Mon 13 Jan
mad
mad
Makes sense to have 10'000 each allocation although I doubt Cov would sell that many.

I'll be there tomorrow but worried about the weather. If it gets postponed they'll replay when we're away at Boro meaning there'll only be three days to sell tickets for Cov away or Bristol Rovers away.
18:38, Mon 13 Jan
Am I the only one who would prefer to play Bristol?
18:56, Mon 13 Jan
Finchy

Probably not but how often will we get the chance to play an away game at home.
Also if we go to Bristol we will only get a few tickets and over the years most have been there plenty enough times.

I also think cov v Blues would be a decent turnout of Blues and a great chance to progress.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:41, Mon 13 Jan
Finchy

On the fence here, I'd be shitting me kegs that we might get beat on our own patch.

We'd be the larfing stock of all and sundry for 5 minutes or so but on the other hand I quite fancy my first away game of the year being at St Andrew's.

I dunno what I want.
DB
20:16, Mon 13 Jan
Got a ticket but will probably give it a miss.
The Usual Suspect
20:27, Mon 13 Jan
We get beat on our own patch all the fecking time.
20:49, Mon 13 Jan
Losing at St Andrew's when we are at home is bad enough, can't handle it on an away day being taunted from our own seats.
21:17, Mon 13 Jan
Sid James
be very interesting how this is ticketed wonder if there will be a few blues fans masquerading as cov fans on the day

Loads I should think. I live in Coventry anyway so getting a ticket for the "home" end will be easy.
21:42, Mon 13 Jan
This is correct. This would not be a formality. If we do draw them.