God
16:22, Mon 13 Jan
Assuming, as before under Pannu, you know of someone waiting in the wings to buy the club who intends to pay you handsomely for your work.

Can you confirm that any financial contribution I make will be subject to the same rate of return as any of your own?
Promoted again.
God
16:23, Mon 13 Jan
God
Before this gets deleted I feel those seeking transparency should be transparent.
Promoted again.
16:24, Mon 13 Jan
God
OooOOOoOOoo do spill.
16:26, Mon 13 Jan
God
You're an interesting one Rev
16:32, Mon 13 Jan
God
Wait. They're not asking for money already?
God
16:36, Mon 13 Jan
Yep.
Promoted again.
God
16:36, Mon 13 Jan
David Xavis
OooOOOoOOoo do spill.

Just exactly what I said. Is it an investment or a gift?
Promoted again.
16:42, Mon 13 Jan
God
Who is 186?
Also, is someone really planning on buying the club?
I don’t understand.
16:53, Mon 13 Jan
Rounding up.
John_Smullen
Birmingham are 7 points clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. vile are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area
16:54, Mon 13 Jan
God
👏
@Bluewurst1875
16:54, Mon 13 Jan
God
You not had the branded mouse mat and posing pouch set yet, Rev? Thanks for mine Dan!
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
16:55, Mon 13 Jan
Cattell Prod
You not had the branded mouse mat and posing pouch set yet, Rev? Thanks for mine Dan!

ffs I'm still waiting for my sausage protest t-shirt.
John_Smullen
Birmingham are 7 points clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. vile are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area
16:55, Mon 13 Jan
God
The Reverend
Before this gets deleted I feel those seeking transparency should be transparent.

Not sure why this would be deleted, it's only facetious and immature, not worthy of deletion...

Thanks for your concern. An account has been set up for the specific purpose of this campaign, with all transactions recorded online to show transparency. Any money left over afterwards will be donated to charity.

We have no connection to any prospective buyers and actively do not want one as it would be a conflict of interest.
God
17:00, Mon 13 Jan
Kristoff
The Reverend

Not sure why this would be deleted, it's only facetious and immature, not worthy of deletion...

Thanks for your concern. An account has been set up for the specific purpose of this campaign, with all transactions recorded online to show transparency. Any money left over afterwards will be donated to charity.

We have no connection to any prospective buyers and actively do not want one as it would be a conflict of interest.

Sound perfect, Kristoff. Thanks for the confirmation. Just getting clarity after previous endeavours.

NB: most of my facetious and immature posts get deleted.
Promoted again.
18:06, Mon 13 Jan
The Reverend

Before i donate ... which charity ?

Thanks