18:35, Mon 13 Jan
We haven’t decided on a charity yet. We were thinking Mind or Calm, however we feel it may be better to get suggestions from any donors who wish to nominate a charity and take a vote on those nominated.
20:13, Mon 13 Jan
Kristoff
We haven’t decided on a charity yet. We were thinking Mind or Calm, however we feel it may be better to get suggestions from any donors who wish to nominate a charity and take a vote on those nominated.

SANDS and you'll get some dosh from me
20:35, Mon 13 Jan
Anyone but the lifeboats please.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
20:54, Mon 13 Jan
Typhoontechie
Kristoff

SANDS and you'll get some dosh from me

As I said, I think we'll ask all donors to suggest and then let everyone vote which is the fairest way we can do it I think.
09:15, Tue 14 Jan
Beladinho
Who is 186?
Also, is someone really planning on buying the club?
I don’t understand.

Need help understanding what this thread is.
09:20, Tue 14 Jan
Bela's About

whats wrong with the lifeboats?
John_Smullen
Birmingham are 7 points clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. vile are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area
09:35, Tue 14 Jan
Confused here
09:42, Tue 14 Jan
Kristoff

Geoff Horsefield foundation
09:57, Tue 14 Jan
You're not the only one.
10:25, Tue 14 Jan
Bernard Sun
Beladinho
Who is 186?
Also, is someone really planning on buying the club?
I don’t understand.

Need help understanding what this thread is.
DES
10:28, Tue 14 Jan
notts_blue
Bela's About

whats wrong with the lifeboats?
There wasnt enough of em on Titanic!
10:33, Tue 14 Jan
Weird thread.

If someone can explain and then let me know which charity I won't be donating to.

Cheers.
11:01, Tue 14 Jan
Miamivice79
Weird thread.

If someone can explain and then let me know which charity I won't be donating to.

Cheers.

😁
DES
11:24, Tue 14 Jan
Mr Blue Sky
Miamivice79
Weird thread.

Cheers.

😁
I assumed this thread was a quote from the `1960`s series THE PRISONER!
The star Patrick Mcgoohan could well have become the new bond but did a runner to get away from HMRC!

KRO
God
11:26, Tue 14 Jan
DES
DES
Mr Blue Sky
Miamivice79
Weird thread.

Cheers.

😁
I assumed this thread was a quote from the `1960`s series THE PRISONER!
The star Patrick Mcgoohan could well have become the new bond but did a runner to get away from HMRC!

KRO

It is. Wrote it for you.
Promoted again.