11:28, Tue 14 Jan
Miamivice79
Weird thread.

If someone can explain and then let me know which charity I won't be donating to.

Cheers.

😂
11:53, Tue 14 Jan
We sent an email out and said that if anybody wishes to support us, please let us know.

Charcy made this post, we replied, Rags asked a question but it got deleted I think so maybe some responses don’t make much sense.

Basically any funds that remain will go to a charity that has been nominated by donors. But not yours, as you won’t be donating 😂

Miamivice79
Weird thread.

If someone can explain and then let me know which charity I won't be donating to.

Cheers.
15:03, Tue 14 Jan
Literally has nothing to do with that by the way.

It's an in joke that literally nobody on here would remotely get so I'm not even sure why I posted it.

On account of living in the most landlocked town in England etc.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
15:20, Tue 14 Jan
Coton in the Elms ??
15:39, Tue 14 Jan
A few miles from there.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

15:56, Tue 14 Jan
RNLI do flood rescues and helicopter stuff inland as well as saving them there Sylvanian families on the sea to terk er jerbz.
John_Smullen
Birmingham are 7 points clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. vile are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area
God
15:57, Tue 14 Jan
Maybe have a rethink about your reluctance to support the RNLI, then.
Promoted again.
17:51, Tue 14 Jan
We sent an email out and said that if anybody wishes to support us, please let us know.

Charcy made this post, we replied, Rags asked a question but it got deleted I think so maybe some responses don’t make much sense.

Basically any funds that remain will go to a charity that has been nominated by donors. But not yours, as you won’t be donating 😂

Miamivice79
Weird thread.

Cheers.

Does that mean donations will not be anonymous?
@Bluewurst1875
19:42, Tue 14 Jan
God
I've got my gold life savers badge ta.

I'll swim to safety in my pyjamas. Let me know if you need a brick picking up on the way.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"