12:28, Tue 14 Jan
won't take no shit from the players he overpays for either as long as they give him his '10%'
12:28, Tue 14 Jan
ZLAMMER
hardly a forward step for the club though

Should we Warnock v our Pep managerial stats?
12:29, Tue 14 Jan
True, especially now we're enjoying the heady heights of having a failed Oxford United manager.

Oxford saw the best of Clotet unlike those poor Halmstad fans 😁
12:32, Tue 14 Jan
Always seems to want 'just one more go'....he might suit us very well of course with his 'f*** em all' attitude to most other teams etc, but I would have to question if, at his time of life, he would really be prepared to put up with all the nonsense he would no doubt have to deal with up here behind the scenes in order to get things moving in the right direction.

Also, he's a long ball disciple of course so IMO its probably time to retire and tend to his (no doubt very large) garden down in Plymouth.
12:34, Tue 14 Jan
go on then
12:35, Tue 14 Jan
In a parallel universe there is another Birmingham City, where they have had Sam Allardyce, Neil Warnock and Nigel Pearson as managers and only ever buy or loan players who used to play for us, and are owned by Jasper Carrot and the guy from ELO.

They are really, really shit,struggling along in League One, they never play any of that "tippy tappy bollocks", but at least the fans who are left are happy, all fecking 10 of them.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
12:36, Tue 14 Jan
Can just imagine Warnock and Dong in neighbouring offices 🀣
13:02, Tue 14 Jan
Warnock would be my choice and I genuinely think given 18m or 2.5years he would take us up, which is ultimately what we are after.

Gerrim in!
13:04, Tue 14 Jan
He's a prick. And isn't really interested in managing. 71 ffs
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:17, Tue 14 Jan
PerthBlue
Wants to manage one more club before he calls it quits, match made in heaven.

It’s a hell no from me
13:34, Tue 14 Jan
In a parallel universe there is another Birmingham City, where they have had Sam Allardyce, Neil Warnock and Nigel Pearson as managers and only ever buy or loan players who used to play for us, and are owned by Jasper Carrot and the guy from ELO.

They are really, really shit,struggling along in League One, they never play any of that "tippy tappy bollocks", but at least the fans who are left are happy, all fecking 10 of them.

πŸ‘
DES
13:36, Tue 14 Jan
Spike
Yeah man, he knows how to "stop effing about and gerrit forward" alright...
WOW!! GETTIM IN!!
13:49, Tue 14 Jan
To slighty redeem yourselves can somebody anybody at the club make this feckin happen!
13:53, Tue 14 Jan
Stop this nonsense, please